Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

33 results found

1. I want to write some text in a program like Microsoft Word and copy this text and paste it in a text block.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. there was problem converting your sketch library adobe xd on latest update on windows 10 and importing sketch assets the file of Hofmann Responsive UI Kit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Prototyp in Präsentation

Wie kann ich die prototypen in eine keynote oder ppt-präsentation einfügen. Ich möchte in während der Präsentation durch den Prototypen klicken bzw. das interface in einen Monitor mappen und durch den Prototypen innerhalb des Präsentationsscreens klicken.

How can I paste the prototypes into a keynote or ppt presentation? I would like to click through the prototype during the presentation or map the interface into a monitor and click through the prototype inside the presentation screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe! Wenn Sie einen Prototyp veröffentlichen, haben Sie Zugriff auf einen iframe-Link. Sie können diesen Iframe in PowerPoint oder Keynote einbetten. Hoffe das hilft!

https://twitter.com/elainecchao/status/1087428365685006336?s=20

Diese Nachricht wurde automatisch übersetzt.

Thanks for reaching out! When you publish a prototype, you have access to an iframe link. You can embed this iframe into PowerPoint or Keynote. Hope this helps!

4. Add functionality that Photoshop has to 'Relink to library graphic'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi i just wanted to ask when the overflow plugin is going launch for Microsoft

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Referring to Premiere Pro, it would be good to have an option to Select all clips with a certain aspect in common.

Similar to the "Select all Matching" function, which allows you to select one clip and then find all other clips that are from the same source file. "Select all in common" would allow you to match clips based on different commonalities.

For example, you would choose "Select all in common" and it would take you to a pop up window with different options, such as "Effects" "Label" "Length" etc.

So I could select "Effects", and in there would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be awesome if we could ensure design files and copy docs were in sync as copy changes are made. What if there was a google sheet that could serve as the copy source of truth and any changes were synchronized. Or you could make copy changes in XD as you lay things out and synch those changes with a copy file of some kind. https://www.contentsync.io/ and https://kopie.io/ are two tools that are thinking about this problem in different ways. Maybe there is room in XD for something like this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow user to lock aspect ratio of a shape user has drawn so that when the scale needs to be changed, the shape proportions remain constant. I outline the shapes of land parcels using PDF X-Change Editor and the shape goes wonky when I try to reduce the size. This feature is built into Microsoft Word where you create the shape and then check a box to lock the aspect ratio. As you can tell, I am not a tech person, so I am trying to describe this in real life words.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This software will never be really enjoyable for Windows users until you ADD ALL THE FUNCTIONALITY TO OUR SIDE. For now it feels easier to design in Illustrator. Stop building out the Apple version and work on building the Windows version already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I know it’s frustrating. We’re building on a very new version of the Windows platform (UWP), and when things are very new sometimes they take a little longer than expected.

We are very actively working on Windows support in XD. To help us prioritize that support though, we need you to upvote the specific individual features you are missing on Windows (rather than just filing an “everything” request like this one). For example:

- Zeplin integration on Windows: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/33045610-zeplin-integration-on-windows
    - Preview window recording: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/18890884-record-video-from-preview-window-on-windows-like (though note the Windows-G shortcut lets you do screen recording in any app on Windows 10!)
    - Live mobile device preview: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/17453770-tethered-usb-mobile-device-preview-on-windows

10. I am offering a 'self-help' teaching for the voice. Client needs feedback on progress.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! UserVoice works best if you file each one of your suggestions separately so that we can help merge them correctly. That being said, some of your suggestions already exist and can be upvoted.

-Elaine

12. I'd like to have more tool and options that I usually find in Photoshop such as using gradients, creating styles and text styles. Most of all I'd like to create guide lines and guide lines layout, so that I could create my project only in Adobe XD.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you only have one suggestion per submission. The good news is: all of these requests are already in our database. You can upvote here:

Also, linear gradients are already available on the Mac – you can drop down “Solid” from the color picker for object fills and select “Gradient.”

Thanks,

-Elaine

13. how about being able to integration-with any text editor with your XD mock-up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since we haven’t heard back on the clarification question in three months, I’m going to mark this as action-required. Please do re-file the idea with some suggestions as to why it would be useful. Thanks!

-Elaine

2 Next →