Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. First, thanks for the great new feature of fixed elements / sticky objects. It's wonderful, and simple.

I found that they're very easy to setup, but a pain to maintain. Once you add any other objects to a page with a fixed element, your new object is on top in z-order. So every single time you add an object, you have to remember to bring your fixed elements to the front again. If you forget to do this, your fixed elements will end up being covered up by the new one. Since your new objects may be way below the…

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add ability to use nonbreaking space between words.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There MUST a way for XD to show the unicode ID of a FontAwesome icon/glyph in the Styles panel of a Design Spec wireframe/mockup.

I've got a team of developers freaking-out on me because they are not able to tell what the FontAwesome icon ID is in an Adobe XD mockup. I'm using FontAwesome so I do not have to re-create hundreds of required icons, but when I show a particular developer a mockup of the web-app for him to code for, it becomes a nightmare for me and developer figuring out all the specifics of each individual icon. They…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This is extremely important, almost as important as bringing back the old Design Specs flow which you took away for no logical reason.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd like to be able to choose to have the property inspector already open in development view. It would save having to describe how to click on the icon to engineers every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Developers tend to use other naming conventions than designers for exported assets. Having an option to rename each asset right before the download button on the design spec screen would be very helpful (especially for Android developers since they would have to get into several folders if they want to rename assets themselves).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently if you share a document using the Share for Review function the receiver can only see this document on a web browser. This has limitations, both on viewing experience (browser chrome gets in the way) and performance.

It would be great if the prototype could be seen directly inside the mobile XD apps instead, under the Shared with You section.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Voting is great but without the ability to down vote bad ideas still accumulate and they don't get pushed back by the community.

So to be clear...
    vote up (we currently have this)
    vote down (requested here)

I hope this gets voted up haha :)

ps - yes I completely understand that the good ideas get more votes. However there are thousands of ideas and without the communities ability to push back the ideas keep accumulating votes and thus stay relevant.

e.g. An idea that has been live for a year may only have 5 votes which means that it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Xd is perfect to design experiences and interfaces. But as UX designer i also need to work with Axure.

I realy need a plugin that would allow to exports my designs to Axure so i could build prototypes easily.

Thank you

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Currently you can only have one character style for a given set of parameters, however it might be nice to have duplicate character styles. For example h3 in tablet might match up with h4 on desktop, but it's confusing for them to share a single style.

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i need plugin for set wallpaper in shapes like ui faces plugin.
    sometime i need wallpaper set in shape then i download form browser.if xd provide me plugin plugin of set wallpapers in shapes my time will be saved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  12. When you clean up the components. In case a component is inside a hover state for example and I check highlight on canvas it won't show it and you might accidentally delete it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Similar to Dropbox Paper or Google Docs, I'd love to see who or how many people are viewing my prototype in the web browser. Could especially be helpful when presenting/pitching or when having dev. hand off calls to see who's tuned in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice if people could enter in a web page URL of a page that inspires them from anywhere on the net, then click a simple button that snaps a full page image for quick importing of that page into XD, then shows the dimensions or at least it makes it easy to measure the exact dimensions that the original developer used within the page. This will help people learn from other designers creations because learning their layouts and dimensions cand be a tricky task sometimes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When you model a marketing campaign that uses chatbots you need to have a visual representation of the algorithm by which your lead will go through in order to implement it right in a chatbot automation software.
    That is why It would be nice to have kits for modeling chatbot conversations and be able to play them as you do with prototyped mobile or desktop UIs.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd like to be able to preview all of my XD artboards while in Dropbox. Currently it only shows the first screen on a file with 50 artboards. I'd like to be able to arrow through the artboards before downloading the file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When a symbol is selected on the artboard, show (in the properties panel):

• the instance name
    • the name of the symbol it's an instance of

I find myself doing A LOT of right clicking and then "Reveal Symbols in Assets" to figure out what symbols I'm actually using.

(Symbol use, management, overrides, and shared libraries are some of the biggest challenges we have in using Adobe XD instead of Sketch.)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Eyedropper for fonts, colors, styles etc etc etc etc etc

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When copying visuals from XD and pasting into Keynote, the content gets blurry. I think this used to work better earlier? Pasting to Keynote from Sketch and Illustrator gives you much better image quality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. currently when selecting a font you are able to start typing and fonts will filter.

eg: Trying to select a font named 'DIN' (all caps)

but if I type 'DI' .... it selects the first font 'Didot' and when I type 'N' my typed selection is now 'DiN' which won't pick up 'DIN' (all caps)

Solution make the font selection 'case insensitive'

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)