Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. As a designer I hope to use XD as part of my creative suite.
    But product development and prototyping is all about collaboration. In order to have different kinds of people to take part in the process, it would be good to offer separate license options at a fair price for non designers, who only need XD and not a full suite of design tools.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Vector objects (via Photoshop) do not allow color edits. Editing fills extend to the rectangular bounds, not just the object

(the shapes are imported as raster bitmap images, currently)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to export my designs to Avocode using XD on Windows 10 - just like it works with XD on Mac.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I tried to open a sketch file but all the screens are blank with no data except the layers names

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Clipboard fails between XD and other apps—including Ai—however it works within itself.

Please fix this so that there is a good integration and ability to copy something to the clipboard from XD and paste it in another app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the July release, you will be able to copy bitmap images of any selected elements or artboards. This will allow you to:

1. Copy artboards directly to presentations or specs built in apps like Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Docs, etc.
    2. Copy any other elements into docs for presentations (raster)
    3. Copy bitmaps and paste them into PS for quick edits and the copy/paste them back to XD.

6. Hi, I can't believe how there's 0 sync with Illustrator. I design all my screens there as it is more useful than Xd tools but I can't export them to it. I tried SVG and PSD but didn't work as I wanted. Why isn't so simple as draggin the elements as I always do from Ai to Ps or viceversa? Please, this would be a really useful feature, hope you consider it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the most recent update to Adobe XD (released Oct 15, 2018), you can now open your Illustrator files from right inside XD and it will automatically convert into a new XD file, retaining artboards, layers, and editability.

7. Adobe Exchange should enable for Adobe XD, so that other developer can develop extensions and allow us to install. Like we have. this option for other CC products like, Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →