James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

112 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Thomas Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the most up to date version of XD, and see Super/Subscript as options under Menubar > Objects > Text which is great but the options are not working for me. No change to the text.

Bug 2: if you go to arrow tool, select the text box, and follow same path of Object > Text > you will not see the options for Super/Subscript which is fine since I did not have any specific text highlighted... but if you go back to text tool and highlight a character within any textbox again, the options for Super/Subscript are no longer there.

Ideas?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Superscript!!!
    Come on Xd. Typography 101! (Even Microsoft products have this)
    Just speak to your buddies in InDesign, they will help you surely?

• Glenn Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obviously I am here because I was looking for info about referencing my body copy. I thought I was overlooking something obvious and can't believe there is no easy way to do this. Seriously?! Please look at this important type need.

Thank you.

PLEASE add this feature. It's a must for emails and websites that need legal disclaimers/footnotes. The workaround is just ridiculous.

• Simon Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We must have this for medical / health work. Our entire company will be switching to sketch if this is not implemented shortly.

• Zack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must for typography. ALL CAPS and TItle Case was a nice addition, but this is equally important.

Thank you ahead of time!

• Tash H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! Superscripts are used a lot when setting text for my client's websites

• richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, please add soon!

this is maybe the last hurdle from keeping me from switching over, the amount of legal text that requires superscripting makes it a pain to add within XD in its current state.

Please add this. I work on legal / financial website design and footnotes are everywhere. I imagine it's the same for lots of other industries as well.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base