James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike Neel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This can not be ignored. Highly regulated industry marketers / advertisers need this simple add.

• Mark Den Bakker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Adobe

Every time I work on a client I run in to this problem....makes me wanna go back to Sketch.

MAKE
    IT
    HAPPEN!

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any movement on this? There seems to be a lack of features for typography in the program altogether which is a miss since it's all about those details when it comes to successful design

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A BIG barrier to commercial work. Not sure why this isn't being considered.

• Wes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess I'm confused why there aren't even any admin responses to this issue..? Would love to know why, two years later, this isn't being addressed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These character features are a deal breaker in the healthcare industry due to the large amount of referencing needed. For us to continue to use XD effectively we need this feature as we currently have to insert separate text boxes for superscripting and special characters (glyphs).

Please improve the character palette (emulating Photoshop / Illustrator would be a superb start)

If I can't implement superscripts I can't use this product. Instead of focusing all your efforts on prototype features (e.g., transitions, animations, etc.) shouldn't you first get a handle on the basic features still needed?

I agree with all of the comments below. This is a basic feature and necessary for professionals who work with large brands.

Feedback and Knowledge Base