Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. 'Make default grid once, use it everywhere'

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Plugin for "miro" software

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  3. Right now, the creation of a carousel or 'choose one item' list requires you to have a different COPY of your artboard for each possible iteration of that carousel/list. If you want to showcase 3 multi-artboard interactions in a mockup (if each carousel has 5 images, you need to copy your artboar 125 times, just to show that, without any other bells and whistles).
    In contrast, if you could have an artboard group that is JUST the possible states for 1 carousel, then group those artboards into a single component. Then you only need 1 main artboard (for your app/webpage)…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. while building a prototype when connecting two artboards allow the option to choose the state for the components on the destination artboard

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We need to be able to set prototype interactions based on visible content.
    Currently, if a larger object [a] is covered (via z-order) by a smaller object [b], a prototype interaction assigned to [a] will be active when the cursor hovers over [b]. This is not the typical expected behavior with regard to click or mouse over events.

Example:
    In the attached image, there is a modal dialog [b].
    We would want to assign Tap interactions objects within the dialog.
    We would also want to assign a Tap event to the area outside the dialog. In this case, tapping outside…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would not only help the AdobeXD team if you Open Source your AdobeXD pluggin for VS Code, but also all the users of the extension.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want the possibility to change the state of a component on tap release. This will allow making animations of buttons that don't change the artboard on tap.

E.g. for IoT applications, I want to give the users the feeling, that the pressed a button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to export the .vscode settings.json file with the "xd.lastPackage" setting so that my team can all access the same DSP. Right now, it only supports an absolute path so each user needs to set it up individually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello,
    one thing I loved on Assets panel was the possibility to change the width of the panel to show multiple columns of assets including for each asset a small tile and its name.
    Today in the new version of library it's not possible to have the list view in multiple column... For me it's a regression.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I loved the included plugin for VS Code. However, I use WebStorm. Many software developers also use WebStorm. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you made a similar plugin for WebStorm.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Since our team is using multiple shared design libraries, it would be nice to be able to open more than one library when working on a document.

For instance, I'd like to be able to have both the brand library and the current document assets open at the same time.

Especially if one could be on a floating palette.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be a great time saver to be able to drag psd files into XD documents for using them as images without needing to save em as jpg or png first.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We need a plugin when you can select a shape or what ever, it adds a vignette effect. Like CC Vignette on Adobe AE. It seems pretty easy to just add a vignette from Google but i think it's also pretty easy to make a vignette plugin for some people and it might be very handy for some people

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There should be an option for 'Edit svg in Illustrator' in a right-click menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. In certain apps such as VS Code, you can select a specific string, then press Ctrl+D, I think, and each time you press that shortcut the selection 'expands' to include one more of the potentially multiple instances of that specific string into a highlighted, select-state. You can keep pressing until all instances are selected, it tends to expand starting with the nearest, working outwards from that point in the document, to eventually include all insances.

Typically, then people would use the multi-cursor feature to replace the multiple selections of the same string with another string, or paste one from the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. this plugin allow the designer to import an excel sheet and the plugin will convert it to an editable thing in XD.
    also, I can change table colors, font, font size, etc. and after that, it will be applied to the design

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  18. Import Icomoon icon libraries. Using an account authentication, allow XD users to import their respective icomoon collections as components in XD.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The new padding tool is great EXCEPT that it is behaving like a margin tool - not a padding tool.

As it is currently, when resizing a group of objects, altering the padding (free or uniform) expands/contracts the parent container, when the parent container should maintain it's size and the objects inside the parent container should move within the parent.

Expanding/contracting the size of the external container - is how you increase/decrease margins.

I suspect that at least one of your developers probably mentioned this somewhere along the way because this is web development 101...

Seriously, though - please fix…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It appears that, in XD, the only way to create a Bezier curve with handles that have asymmetric magnitude is to press option/alt, which also means that the linearity between the lines is broken. Those of you familiar with Sketch will note that this functionality is built right into the inspector area (see attached). This feature would obviously give a lot more flexibility to the types of curves we could create without creating unwanted breaks in the smoothness of said curves.

Interestingly, this is the exact opposite of how bezier curves work in Illustrator. In Illustrator, the handles only remain…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)