Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I would like to link multiple objects (across multiple artboards) to the same artboard simultaneously.

In my attached screen shot you can see that both "home" buttons are selected on the two different artboards but the "destination" dropdown is disabled in the prototype sidebar.

It would be nice if this destination field was usable even when objects (single or multiple) aren't already linked to something.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. This is extremely important, almost as important as bringing back the old Design Specs flow which you took away for no logical reason.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Components Color Label or Tag,
    having too much or a lot of components can be troublesome, it would be great if we can label or tag it with color. Something like Ai and Ps have.

This is valuable to the community to keep their libraries or components organized and easier to look for.

I think this update should be easy to be implemented and give somewhat considerate impact

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add an ability to set default view mode when sharing project on the web for Development, so that it would open by default as prototype or as specs.
    It's great that now we can switch between those modes, but it might be not clear for developer who got used to work with specs that now he has to perform some additional action to be able to see specs once he is in prototype mode.
    Also controls for switching between modes should be more prominent.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Just something minor, but would be quicker if we don’t have to right click to edit the character styles, but just could double klick to change the settings of the style.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be nice for Adobe XD to work on 32-bit Windows. I have a laptop with 2 gigabytes of ram and a copy of 32-bit Windows 10 May Update. Can't update the memory because it is soldered onto the motherboard. And I can't get a new laptop. That version of XD will be very useful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When you model a marketing campaign that uses chatbots you need to have a visual representation of the algorithm by which your lead will go through in order to implement it right in a chatbot automation software.
    That is why It would be nice to have kits for modeling chatbot conversations and be able to play them as you do with prototyped mobile or desktop UIs.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When working and scaling images in XD, I would like to see the native resolution somewhere - and maybe even a button to quickly revert to the original size. This would help a a lot to see if the size of an image is sufficient to be exported at @2x etc. I attached a scribble.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Love that we now have guides (nicely implemented, btw!)

Would love to be able to measure to the guides the same way we measure to objects. In Windows 10 that means selecting an object and holding down the 'ALT' key. Just an idea for a future improvement.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am currently saving a larger file and it just says "saving" for a while now. Granted, my internet is rather slow, but it would be nice and give me some peace of mind if I could actually see how far the saving has progressed than being left in the dark about it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I search for an item, say object A, and there is an object A on several artboards, I want to be able to select them all by shift+selecting the object A's that come up when I search for object A in the layers panel. It would be very helpful if I wanted to change the color or move/size them using the X/Y H/W in the inspector relative to their respective artboard.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. With private protoypes I can invite people by email address, so that I can then mention them in the comments using the @ symbol, even if they havent commented before.

I would like to have the same functionality for public prototypes, where this is currently not possible and I have to wait until they leave a comment on their own, in order to get their attention using mentions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to add/edit the class name to elements for developers.

Possible Solution
    - Adding the ability to show layer name. Therefore I can write out the class name.
    - Adding Dev notes for designers to add additional information to design specs. This help developers drive better consistence for end product if using an existing design system.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Typesetting

I hope that the next version can see the "Full Justification" and "first line indent" settings in the text.

文字排版

希望下一个版本可以看到文本中有 “两端对齐” 与“首行缩进”设置功能

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. With the artboard selected, hit CMD + R (or similar) to be able to rename the artboard, without needing to double click into the title.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have found that Figma gives users the ability to create a grid inside a shape. Say for example I am creating a dialog and putting content in it that I want to be aligned in two columns, I would have to do this manually with shapes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In the PDF export process, there should be some check boxes.

One should allow you to include the Artboard title.

One should allow you to arrange the Artboard's in 2, 4 and 6 up options on a page (I accomplish this by opening in Preview on the Mac and printing as PDF and using the Mac's layout feature), but it would be nice to have it built into XD.

One should allow for printing the Prototype links between Artboard elements, using some type of ability to tile the output to a multiple page pdf that can be printed and reassembled…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Edited: I'd like to see all downloadable assets in Design Specs, because sometimes I have assets that are repeated across multiple artboards.

Original: It's possible to see all assets in all artboards in one click

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. At the same time - with the press of one button - be able to align two or more objects both horizontally and vertically.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm physically disabled and cannot use my arms/hands. Is there a way to make it so it's possible to move around the screen when zoomed in please? I note it says to hold down the spacebar.... but, if you can't hold down the spacebar there's no scrollbars or onscreen way to do it? Add Adobe's hand tool maybe

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)