Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Create visually a way to show which items that was put in the batch. It will be easy if the user want to know if the same item was included twice through the artboard.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Provide an option when designing and previewing to automatically overlay the iPhone X cutout shape over the design. This would be super helpful both while designing and previewing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I saw you recently embedding third-party support (like Zeppelin) and I was wondering if you have "Haiku" on the screen.

I think that their strategy, to do animations and export them directly in any code is fantastic and it would be great if you could import XD-Files directly (like they do with Sketch right now).

https://www.haiku.ai/

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be nice if we could zoom in on the "Assets" pane. With a high resolution monitor, it can be very difficult to see some of the smaller assets that are designed for mobile. I currently have to drag them into the canvas where I can zoom in to see which is which.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Exporting assets (like a row of buttons) as JPG turns the transparent space to white - it should change it to the artboards background colour (or even better, give the user the option to use the background colour or not)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Just show color HEX code next to each color preview (background/border/shadow) instead of making us clic this color picker to read it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be really handy to be able to view fold lines as the artboard height increases so that designers can accurately design for each view.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I noticed that if I pasted in content from another source (in this case, Sketch), everything imports properly but if I try to move the ARTBOARD it merely stays in place and the pasted content moves. However, if I select 2+ artboards, no problem.

This may just be a bug.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'd like to see an overview of all the activities and comments on all of the pages within a document that is shared. Otherwise there's quite a good possibility of missing some.

Something like Invision has would be great:
    https://support.invisionapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000633426-Activity-Stream

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Faster syncing of pc/mac work in xd to mobilr

Takes way too long for existing and new xd files to show up in creative cloud to see on iOS.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd like a setting to disable the fold line by default when I'm editing preset artboards.

[original] Nobody asked for this so it may not be a popular request, but I find the fold line annoying and unnecessary. Would you consider giving us the option to disable it?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Could it be possible to rework the placement of the Symbols & Layers toggle buttons ? They are not where i expect them to be. I'm forced to learn shortcut to switch.

I don't have the solution but you could maybe moving them on top on the screen.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Working with a team on a project requires me to pass on my Xd files to others sometimes. Maybe it is me being messy, but being able to drop shapes and text on the workspace would mean a lot more structure to me.

For example: if I could drop things on the workspace, i'd be able to create notes, drop grouped artboards on a colored background etc. In that way it would be easier for me to pass on my files without leaving the next person puzzled. And as I am working on a rather big project, it would even…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If you are zoomed out you hardly can select a small shape. Maybe you should adjust the selection tolerance depending on the zoom.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to add a gradient instead of the solid color option.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think it would be extremely convenient and natural to have a Move... command for objects, exactly like the Object > Transform> Move... command in Illustrator and Indesign. I use that command A LOT in those programs and wish it was available in Experience Design.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is a simple but yet an annoying issue. Right now, newly created artboards will stack upon each other, with the newest artboard appearing on the top. So for example if you create 5 artboards, they're nicely in order, from left to right in the viewfinder (1-5), but in the layer panel they're in the opposite order (5-1). Why is this good?

I understand that new layers should always appear on top but don't find this logic to apply for artboards. So if there would be a way to change that according to preference that would be great.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When exporting (to PDF, PNG, anything) scan to see if any text is hidden inside text boxes (of the artboards that are being exported) and warn the user that there is some hidden text. Just of the artboards or assets that are being exported, however. e.g. If I'm exporting pages 1 - 4, don't tell me there's some hidden text on page 5.

(look at InDesign for example of this functionality).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm designing a webpage, when I exported to PNG mockup, I've got issue with the font, please find my attached files, one exported from XD and one exported from photoshop with same font family & size.

The one XD got a bit blurry than the Photoshop one. I think the problem that I can choose "Sharp" anti-aliasing method in Photoshop. But XD seems like exporting as "Smooth" anti-alias.

I tried to find somewhere in XD with the options. But couldn't find.

Anybody please help. Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)