Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Please provide spanish supported on voice based prototypes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The voice is coming in different language

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm trying to figure out how to make apps/sites more user friendly for non-tech-savvy folk or first timers to an app/site.

Each object (buttons, pics, arrows, etc..) could have a set of options to get user's attention before they even touch the screen. This would be very useful for drawing their attention to actions they need to take/choose from.

For example,
    ..continuously grow and shrink ("breathe"), move or change between colors
    ..fade in when appear on screen
    ..slide in when appear on screen
    ..spin in on appear
    ...fade, slide or spin in after a few seconds on screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this with timed transitions! Select your entire home artboard in prototype mode, and then select the “Time” transition. Then select your transition type and select your next artboard. For more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-prototypes.html#Usetimedtransitions

Also, CC Evangelist Howard Pinsky has created this resource for you, which will explain how timed transitions work: https://letsxd.com/videos/prototyping

Hope that helps!

5. Problem: When selecting File: Open, the dialog box shows my recent documents with trucated filenames making it difficult to see the differences between two versions of the same document.

Suggested feature: It would be helpful if the ”Recent” view of the ”Open” dialog box could display the full filenames.

Background: I work with a lot of different iterations of the same document so the image preview might be the same or very similar, with long filenames as the only differentiator.

Thanks for a great product!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I may be delusional, but I think I remember this being the way it was originally, but.... I would like a way to see Resolved and Unresolved comments in the same view, with the pins being different colors on the page. Three filters: "Resolved", "Unresolved", "ALL". As it is right now, I can only see either Resolved or Unresolved comments on a page.

Thank you for such a great product! It has really helped our collaboration tremendously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Drag and drop, and scroll down into page of the PDF if they are several page.

thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. open PDF in a new window for presentation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Trigger Action Send to Back Page Option - We can have the procedure to "Send to Back Page" option, when linking single page from multiple pages or links, it can help designer to create presentable flow when there are multiple scenarios involved, I hope you understand and provide solution...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You should also have an overlay / transparent icon on full screen mode for prototype reviews, or a notification of comment when reviewers add comments.

Currently, the creator and reviewer not able to see any indicator if the prototype is published on Full Screen Mode. (using Chrome)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Greetings Dev,

I hope you guys find this message well.

I am a fan of Material Design and I am android users. Material design have this feature called Raising button/card/ animate. So, hope i can see this feature near future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Draw vector art with pen tool on iPhone while I wait on ox? XD or Draw for 2019??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When distributing text with central Europe fonts (áéíóú...) to the text grid, the final text is missing these fonts and give "?" instead. I have tried all possible settings. What I do wrong?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi i just wanted to ask when the overflow plugin is going launch for Microsoft

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There is no official iOS Kit available on Windows. The 'Get UI Kits' link takes me to the Apple Design Resources page, and they have a .dmg file for download, that doesn't work on Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I export the screen into Zeplin, it seems like the SVGs are separated into ".Shape" in Zeplin. Please make all SVG file still be exportable to SVG/PNG file in Zeplin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Masks are completely broken and pretty useless in XD currently. You can't reorder layers, use clipping masks, or even resize a layer inside a mask. Once you create a mask group, it's basically a locked in and un-editable layer causing lots of frustration and confusion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can you add more text editing tools to XD? Like all the ones available in InDesign. Ability to superscript and subscript type. Stylesheets, ability to automate formatting type, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Since moving my document to the new Cloud format, my access to the file is limited to within Adobe XD browser. If I accidentally delete the file, it would be gone forever with no way to manually back it up.

Currently, if I hit the delete button, the file is immediately deleted. Can we have a confirmation dialog or an Undo button to prevent misclicks?

I'm sure with future improvements to the XD cloud ecosystem, there would be better, more intuitive ways to preserve your documents, but I think this would save a lot of hours and headache in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)