Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Slack is what everyone uses in their company for communications. I cannot promote Adobe usage because Adobe as a company is asking for too much private information and is not giving us the option to minimize what we share. Therefore I have to back out of connecting Adobe XD and my wireframes in the Slack app. Please reconsider. People will increasing opt out if you don't give them to option to choose what information we need to protect at our company.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. just in mind is an amazing prototype software, I wish Adobe could have something like that with their features. scroll horizontally, insert videos and gifs, everything goes...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If you have an artboard full with content and you want to add more content in near the top of the artboard, currently you can only increase the height of the artboard from the bottom.

It would be great if you could also adjust the artboard height from the top of the artboard. This would reduce the time it takes to rearrange the content within the artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Currently, if you paste a new object, it is pasted on top of all other layers, even if you have another layer selected.
    This differs how it is handled in other programs (such as Sketch or even Adobe's own), where when you have a specific layer selected, all pasted elements will be pasted above the selected layer and not as the top-most layer.

It would be nice if this could be added as it makes pasting layers way more efficient, since you dont have to go to the layers panel afterwards to reorder the pasted contents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 快速生成带手机的ui web原型

快速生成带手机的ui web原型,增加用户素材库,提供部分icon。win10支持原型导入到其他设备

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When spacing objects relative to each other the border should count as well. In web development the thickness of the border is taken into account when creating elements. Currently I need to remember to +1 when placing something anywhere near a bordered element.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can't find the image folder for the Talin image to place on the art board. There were no instructions on downloading the file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability to have a series of default colour swatches that loads with a new document - same as PS and AI. Saves alot of time for wireframing having the series of grey swtaches available rather than creating new each time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'd like to be able to restart an animation without leaving Preview mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In windows, when i work with numerous artboards! i am forced to zoom in and zoom out because of the absence of a HAND tool which is currently in photoshop and illustrator and is very essential for XD ! it would be great if u include it in your may update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Artboard preview desktop shortcut key

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It's not even about artboards being the same size. It works with different size artboards also. Why it doesn't work sometimes seems arbitrary

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be useful to have a low-code solution to connect XD to a customizable relational database. To truly exploit all that is XD, I really need a database with group and user access, user specific data views for their accounts, and read/write ability based on status and privileges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. HOVER!! we need hover, blending mode and rulers, please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Two things I'm really missing in the ADOBE XD program:
    º block text
    º crop images

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Home Screen really is of little use if it's not customisable..

• Why is "Explore the basics." present after extensive use? Should it not be dismissible?
    • The preset list does not remember the last choice. If I am constantly selecting iPone 6 Plus, why does it always fallback to iPhone X?
    • The same goes for Custom Size. If you cant save presets, at least maybe it could remember the last value?
    • Under "Your Work" why is there no Creative Cloud Files?
    • Should be able to drag a folder there for quick access to your Projects.

I am using the version…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Simple interactions which are commonplace in almost all apps / digital products yet cannot be communicated through current design tools.
    Here’s a brief list:

Hovering a button
    Focusing an input
    Checking a checkbox
    Tabbed content
    Scroll areas
    Tab index for focused states
    Keyboard shortcuts

source:
    https://medium.freecodecamp.org/design-tools-are-running-out-of-track-94f21b6ae939

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you have individual suggestions separated out into different tickets. The good news is most of these are already in the system and are waiting for your upvote. For instance:

18. Drop shadow effect on objects like buttons. This are fundamental when trying to achieve Material Design effects like showing elevation on objects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. kann ich mit Adobe XD webdesignen und mein design mit einer domain auf einem server veröffnetlichen oder dient das programm nur zu vorschauzwecken ?

LG,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, XD is only for prototyping and not for generating actual websites. If you’re interested in generating websites, you should upvote this story:
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13057005

Leider ist XD nur für das Prototyping und nicht für die Generierung von Websites gedacht. Wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, Websites zu erstellen, sollten Sie diese Geschichte aufgreifen: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13057005

Diese Nachricht wurde maschinell übersetzt.

20. It would be great to be able to put more than one image in a mask that you can turn on and off to show design options or to get the best photo for the layout. Currently you can only have one and once you drop in a different photo then the first one is gone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)