Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. For usability tests, I want to disable/hide the hotspots when you click. The hotspots make the tests too easy for the user.

The main reason I changed to Adobe XD is that I can do everything with just one tool. Now I have to use InVision/Marvel again for the usability tests because I can't disable the hotspots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. "As a web viewer, it was not clear that I can add comments." It appears that the input field for adding notes may be so far down on the page on large monitors that it is being missed. See attached screen shot with notes notations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I work with a file that in the beginning was just a wirefrsame clickdummie and now is a full UI clickdummie. When I shared it online the first time, I uploaded an icon to provide the Share Online link. Back by now the project had a complete other name and logo and the icon doesn’t fit well anymore …

Is there the possibility to change the Icon? I didn’t find the request here yet …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello,
    Would you please consider moving the Comment field to the top of the panel (just under the icons) because when you first open comments, it appears at the bottom of the screen and it feels too far away from where you just clicked. It took me and several others several glances to see where it was.

Thanks so much,
    Mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Disable certain objects for Export

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Be able to pick a single (or multiple) artboard to export as pdf. Working with multiple artboards to show simple drop down executions and do not need them all exported together since then I have to go into Acrobat and delete pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I try to copy a section of text within a text box, if I right click on the selection there are no options but if I use the keyboard shortcut cmd + c it will copy it to the clipboard for me to paste on to another art board.

Is this by design or is it a bug? If it is by design can right click options on selected text be added please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shortcut too add a new Symbole

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am using French keyboard and Arrange shortcuts do not work, only clicking in the menu does.

European keyboards need the AltGr keys to access alternate characters like [ but that triggers measure mode instead (I think?).

Besides these shortcuts are inconvenient to type on European keyboard layouts.

For instance: Shift+Ctrl+AltGr+[ (Send to back) that's a lot of keys to type and they are far apart on the keyboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You should now be able to use the AZERTY keyboard using the French localized version of Adobe XD, available in the May 2017 release. To check out the latest version, go to the Creative Cloud desktop app! If you don’t see the update, you can select the gear and click on “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

10. It would be nice to have a hand tool (in the try) and keyboard/mouse shortcuts.

Right now when I hit the H key nothing happens, same with middle mouse button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow OPT + DRAG to duplicate artboards

This would allow much faster iteration of page ideas. Duplicating from the layers palette is cumbersome and less intuitive because it forces way too much pointing and clicking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already option-drag to duplicate artboards. However, you’ll need to make sure that you have the artboard itself selected before you option-drag. To select the artboard, you can either click the artboard’s title or double click on the background. Once the artboard is selected, you can Option-Drag and have the entire artboard duplicate. :)

-Elaine

12. It can be very cool if there is way for integration iframe of XD project in Behance project for demonstrating in case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. when i share a link, everybody who has an Adobe ID account can delete this link. if i create a prototype and i share it with someone i would like to be the only one who can manage and delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. XD is a great software to design digital assets with vector graphics and text. It would be perfect if text could be converted into curves when assets are saved as svg files for web.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-completed  ·  Tom Krcha responded

Hi Frank, we support this, go to Path → Convert to Path.
    Perhaps we need to make it more obvious.

Tom

15. Just a thought that sometimes it'd be nice to have conversations with other users online about XD as I don't know anyone else using it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Having a hotkey to control prototype recordings would clean up cursor activity during the recording. By necessity, the cursor currently has to navigate to and from the top right corner when the video starts and ends, something that detracts from the presentation. A hotkey would remove the need for those extra movements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently, pressing browsers back button exits the page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unless I missed something, there is no way to name the new export, and it will use the .xd filename and add the relevant extension (PDF, etc...)

Could we give it a different name so we don't have to overwrite, or create a subfolder?

This is useful when exporting a subset of artboards from the same project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I cannot seem to shift-and-drag objects 45 degrees and that seems like a fairly normal adobe feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a user, I want to be able to go back one screen if I am viewing my prototype in preview mode so that I don't get stuck on a screen that I haven't prototyped yet.

Sometimes, I just want to test that all of the buttons on a screen take the user to the screens they are supposed to, but I may want to continuously go back to the previous screen because I may want to test a new path.

Perhaps a keyboard command would be great. You could also make it go back if you click 3 times…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve added new features recently to our shared prototype viewer that I think you’ll like. Now, when you view your shared prototype, you should be able to use the navigation buttons (as well as the left/right arrow keys) to be able to shuffle through your artboards in order, even if you have interactions defined. Check it out and let us know what you think!

-Elaine