Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Integrate photoshop features with adobe xd, so that we can incorporate image editing with web designing. Features like blurring the image, cloning tool, stamp tool etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for the feedback! Many of these ideas are already filed as separate requests within the database. Please do upvote those or file specific tools you’d like to see us have!

By the way, we already have object blur to blur an image.

2. Pleasseeee PLEEEAAAASSSEEE.... bring back the copy of interactions while being on prototype mode.... after the last update, I have to copy and paste every interaction separately instead of just copying the whole group of objects with their interactions... it has made my work a loooot harder.... please!! thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please make this possible. Copy image by selected area. As in photoshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The selection will "auto-select" a shape when I hover over it, however I want to select elements within that shape and not the containing shape as well.

Use the "shift" key or equivalent to only select elements are completely within the selection area and not items below the mouse cursor, when I start the selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Transform Tool:

A huge amount of friction can be removed from the conceptual design phase with a transform tool that can scale a group of selected elements and scale all attributes proportionately, including text sizes, line spacing, stroke width etc.

It's very common in early stages of design to have groups of items go back and forth in size, arrangement etc.

We also get many cases where clients add elements later in the process, necessitating resizing of other elements on the screen.

Having to change line spacing, text size, space after paragraph, stroke width on every one individually is a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Currently there is no way to directly share the feedback from the XD prototype web app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I've created this design for 6/7/8 (375x667) but when exporting the artboard to PNG it's not as high quality as on screen. I want to share the prototype designs of this artboard to my client but unfortunately, neither JPG nor PNG delivered the exact results that were intended or could be similar to the screen. When I export the image and test it on my iPhone 6, it seems to be blurry and with jaggy lines. Please refer to the attached image.

Kindly look into this as this issue is very important to be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make non stoppable animation to animate new items for example to catch user attention

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Increase the meta and variable access of layers or Symbols for plugins, such as quickly generating templates.

增加 图层或 Symbol 的 meta 存储和 variable 访问,用于 plugin,例如快速生成模板。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please get rid of the pop up box which appears on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign upon window close or at least give the user the option to get rid of it like you have done in previous versions. It is incredibly annoying that this pops up every time i close and working file and is just not needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 上下拖动时会会触发点击效果 跳动到其他页面

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

由于我们在三个月内没有看到对我们问题的回复,我将其标记为无效。 如果您仍想要此功能,请随时再次提交!

此消息已被机器翻译。

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

12. Can you give an option for an inbuilt icon for android and ios and also suggest for both ios and android.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hey,

1. when you are about to create a new document with custom size on the startup screen, you enter the width in .px and when you press 'Tab' you can't move to the height field 2 please add an eyedropper shortcut
    2. on mac, when you are about to export a design, and the pop-up dialog appears, the 'command+R for example shortcut doesn't work :-)

thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can we have a prezi style of design where we can focus on each wireframe individually from the entire flow, this is separate from the prototype... it simetimes usefule to explain the total screens designed and individually zooming into them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. (i.e if the user wants to explore the links only on selected artboard)

This could be very helpful when I have more than 40-100 artboard at the same time, and on prototype mode would be more easy to identify which artboards are connected to which?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. If you inserted a code editor for java into adobe xd that would be great! If you can't do java, do a different language. Make sure to specify which language it is.
    I, and everyone else would use XD more if you did this!
    Wating for an update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. need to see have to use the program from start as nothing i do seems to be working i need the basic basic like how to open

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. maybe I'm missing something and it is implemented, but I'd really like to set a height for the header and footer on mobile.

setting a height for the display seems irrelevant.

hopefully this will be added soon, I still have to use Marvel for my prototypes right now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When dragging icons from Noun Project App into XD there is an issue with XD not recognizing SVG's. The SVG icon is only recognized as a png element? When doing the same in other programs (illustrator or photoshop) or in your competition Sketch this is not a problem! Currently, the workaround is to drag from noun project into Illustrator and then copy into XD but obviously annoying.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think there is an opportunity for improvement in creating a longer list of more transitions and animations between screens, and hover effects etc in prototype mode. One of my main reasons for recording a prototype in action was to show the footage on my portfolio, but I found that I had to do several takes due to having to get my mouse in order. I think a countdown clock before recording and the ability to edit your 'footage' would also be so so helpful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestions! We’ve had a number of improvements in our October release, and it sounds like you had 4-5 different suggestions in this one ticket. it would really help us out if you could split up the different suggestions into individual tickets so that we could better merge them in with other similar ones.