Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. In the sidebar you can toggle between changing a corner radius for all 4 corners at once, or to specifying the 4 values separately.

Additionally, on a rectangle itself, there is a dot in each corner that allows you to change the corner radius.

When in single-value mode, dragging a dot changes all corner radii. I would expect then that when you're in "4 value" mode in the sidebar, that dragging a single dot only affects that corner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow user to tag or put animation order on symbols or text to determine which animation comes first and which comes last.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Since moving my document to the new Cloud format, my access to the file is limited to within Adobe XD browser. If I accidentally delete the file, it would be gone forever with no way to manually back it up.

Currently, if I hit the delete button, the file is immediately deleted. Can we have a confirmation dialog or an Undo button to prevent misclicks?

I'm sure with future improvements to the XD cloud ecosystem, there would be better, more intuitive ways to preserve your documents, but I think this would save a lot of hours and headache in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Good day, recently download 3 times Adobe XD and always download in Chinese language!
    How can I pass it to English?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! To change the language in XD, check your system’s language settings. From Windows, go to your Windows Settings > Time & Language > Region & Language, and ensure English is above Chinese in your preferred languages.

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would be nice, if we can change the font for the whole document. Something like Sketch Typeface.

Check the below link

https://vimeo.com/305601486/a1388ac3a9

(Start Time: 14:07 - End Time: 14:13)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Having the option to select an object and seeing what type of font or color is being used for that specific object instead of sampling.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This has happened to me a few times, when a file is shared between two designers, occasionally the font will load differently, even though we have the exact same font. Typically what happens is the line height of the font shows up differently. So if I open the file - everything fits fine in a text box, if she opens the same file with the same font, the 2nd line may is missing.

There was a rare case where if I open the file the line heights are 20 pxs off in the line height field.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can't animate an artboard to the previous artboard and the function is limited to selecting between just one of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I could be once you publish your design specs, you click on a UI element and you see the proper code snippet for that particular platform (android, ios, css)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Selecting multiple Artboards and then clicking batch export button of one item, currently only selects that item for the export, so I have to click through every single one of them I want to be exported. Please add a feature where clicking that button applies for all selected Artboards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Beyond Symbols, there is a need to have reusable Components. Where Symbols are a reusable group of elements, a Component is a reusable group of mini artboards that could be placed into a larger layout.

Having Components:

1) Opens up the possibility of showing on-page interactions without having to duplicate entire artboards of content.

The dream is to have each element only once in an entire project because making a single edit when you have duplicate content is a nightmare. A use case example would be needing to show all the states of a small newsfeed widget with tabs for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for your feedback! This is in line with what we want to do. All three of these behaviors are actually already captured in UserVoice and are waiting for your upvote!

15. Hi! I would love if you could create a parent or a smart object inside XD so that you not need to apply small changes to all of your artboards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Referring to Premiere Pro, it would be good to have an option to Select all clips with a certain aspect in common.

Similar to the "Select all Matching" function, which allows you to select one clip and then find all other clips that are from the same source file. "Select all in common" would allow you to match clips based on different commonalities.

For example, you would choose "Select all in common" and it would take you to a pop up window with different options, such as "Effects" "Label" "Length" etc.

So I could select "Effects", and in there would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The option of being able to export a working version of the mocked up product to place in powerpoint or other presentation document. It would be easier to structure a presentation rather than talking over a recording of the mocked up product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The possibility to extrude
    Currently, I can add and move more handle points by double-clicking on a shape. I would like to extend this feature to surface extrusion. Attached Video for better understanding.

Example:
    In practice, a column and a horizontal menu will be built.

Current work steps:
    Create 2 objects for the column and for the menu above.

Suggestion for improvement:
    I can drag the area between two touch points. In other words, a third point appears as the center point and over this point I drag the shape in the desired direction. So just like I can edit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Required Layer effects like inner shadow, Bevel emboss, glow, mode changes like overlay, luminosity etc, image desaturation, brushes, Ruler missiong in Adobe XD

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)