Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. while using text playing, it ask to sign-in.
    this shouldn't be happen, for example if i want to share with my client & he dont have adobe account or for user testing. it will be a gr8 mess.
    like it happened to me with my client for user testing. THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE FIX

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow easy downloading of images from the web view. It looks like the app deliberately obfuscates this ability (right click -> download image is not possible in browser).
    Seeing as there is no built in version control or reference ID for version of images, downloading images is necessary to take snapshots of progress.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I may be delusional, but I think I remember this being the way it was originally, but.... I would like a way to see Resolved and Unresolved comments in the same view, with the pins being different colors on the page. Three filters: "Resolved", "Unresolved", "ALL". As it is right now, I can only see either Resolved or Unresolved comments on a page.

Thank you for such a great product! It has really helped our collaboration tremendously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Drag and drop, and scroll down into page of the PDF if they are several page.

thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. open PDF in a new window for presentation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Trigger Action Send to Back Page Option - We can have the procedure to "Send to Back Page" option, when linking single page from multiple pages or links, it can help designer to create presentable flow when there are multiple scenarios involved, I hope you understand and provide solution...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You should also have an overlay / transparent icon on full screen mode for prototype reviews, or a notification of comment when reviewers add comments.

Currently, the creator and reviewer not able to see any indicator if the prototype is published on Full Screen Mode. (using Chrome)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Greetings Dev,

I hope you guys find this message well.

I am a fan of Material Design and I am android users. Material design have this feature called Raising button/card/ animate. So, hope i can see this feature near future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Could you implement a link called 'Solved', that after clicked it that comment go to a archive list comments. It's because I want to control what I did and what I have as a suggestion (comments).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Draw vector art with pen tool on iPhone while I wait on ox? XD or Draw for 2019??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When distributing text with central Europe fonts (áéíóú...) to the text grid, the final text is missing these fonts and give "?" instead. I have tried all possible settings. What I do wrong?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi i just wanted to ask when the overflow plugin is going launch for Microsoft

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There is no official iOS Kit available on Windows. The 'Get UI Kits' link takes me to the Apple Design Resources page, and they have a .dmg file for download, that doesn't work on Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to be able to just export a list of all the colors I use in my design in a list, for the developer to know what colors he has to add to his css file.
    Also that would also be good for the typography assets.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When I export the screen into Zeplin, it seems like the SVGs are separated into ".Shape" in Zeplin. Please make all SVG file still be exportable to SVG/PNG file in Zeplin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Masks are completely broken and pretty useless in XD currently. You can't reorder layers, use clipping masks, or even resize a layer inside a mask. Once you create a mask group, it's basically a locked in and un-editable layer causing lots of frustration and confusion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dear Adobe,

First of all, thank you for creating XD.
    I believe this is the most useful tool that can be used for many different projects if some of features are included.
    Here are some vital features I wish it's available in near future.

Export to web (MUST!!!!!!)
    I'm sure Exporting to HTML is under review, but I believe bringing Export to web feature from Muse will work the best. Export as HTML file can leave a number of problems, but if it publishes directly from XD to designated host will be secure, and bug-free. It's already been done from…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file a single ticket per idea, and I see multiple ideas in here. However, these ideas are not new, and we do have suggestions already in the database. For instance:

18. Adobe keeps saying this issue is resolved. It's not. Please allow an Adobe XD creator to share an XD preview without the reviewer (client) having to have an Adobe account or log in. Should be as simple as click the link for a preview. And they should be private. (password optional). Same as Google Drive sharing "Anyone with link can view".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the response. You should be able to create a public prototype that does not require a login (equivalent of “anyone who has the link can view”), AND you can create a password-protected link that does not require a CC account (“anyone who has the link + the password can view”).

If you create a public prototype, it is NOT searchable, but similar to Google’s “anyone with the link can view,” if someone else gets a copy of the URL, they can open it to view. That’s likely why you were told that it was publicly accessible – it’s technically true, and we need to ensure you know that it’s very hard to find due to our long URLs, but not impossible to do so.

Hope that helps!

19. Well... after trying many times XD and giving up frustrated after every try, I’ve reached some thoughts about why its still unusable for my “particular” user experience:

1. I’ve been doing user interface mock-ups with Illustrator for at least a decade, so my skills are focused on be productive with it and import image assets from Photoshop when needed. Then, I haven’t time to face a learn curve on a new design tool. I want to keep using Illustrator.

2. Being an Adobe CC long time user, I’ve grown with a deep understanding of Adobe CC ecosystem. Each program cooperates with each…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can you add more text editing tools to XD? Like all the ones available in InDesign. Ability to superscript and subscript type. Stylesheets, ability to automate formatting type, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)