Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Hi,

After sharing a Xd file to a co-worker, when they have the Xd file opened, other co-workers cannot open the file at the same time. It will usually display a message saying:

" This document cannot be opened until the active editors leave."

or the file will be opened but showing "Disconnected".

Currently workin on:
    macOS 10.14.6
    Creative Cloud: 5.00.354
    Adobe Xd: 24.2.22

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

We’ll be updating the message in an upcoming version of XD, but this message means that you and your colleagues are not using the same version of XD to open the document. Check to make sure that you are using the same exact version of XD to open the document, and you should be able to coedit at will. Hope that helps!

2. No se pudo exportar un archivo a After Effects, en MacOS 10.13.5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. After XD 24, when you want to view Sketch or PSD files live on mobile device with USB wire, the fonts are not recognized despite the fact that it is wired. When you change font into another then return to the original the problem goes off. Big bug. Thank you... Missing fonts returned with wire. Please help...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. when i use share mode to share my uiflow, artboard is too large.
    user can't see detail or their screen is too small.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. After the latest updates I could not find how to switch the view of all screens from the grid to the flow in dev mode. That's too bad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The flow switcher is still there – you can look in the upper right corner if you’re in grid view. If you’re in focus view and not in grid view, you can return to the grid view by clicking on the four squares in the upper left corner. Hope that helps!

6. URL更新がとてもわかりにくいです。
    デザインプレビューでお客様との確認を開発モードでコーダーさんとやりとりをしているつもりでしたが、デザインプレビューが更新されていただけで、開発モードは全く更新されていないということになってしまいました。

URLの横のビュレットから選ぶなんてとてもわかりにくかったです。
    リンクをコピーだけ2箇所でできる必要はないと思います。

仕様を変えるのでしたら、はじめにナビゲーションのメッセージが出るなどのアクションを起こして欲しかったです。

とても使いやすくなっているので助かっているので残念です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

質問に対する回答が3か月以上ないので、非アクティブとしてマークします。 それでもこの機能が必要な場合は、もう一度お気軽にご提出ください。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in over three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

7. I have 2 computers. On the 1st I saved XD file as a file on my hard drive (not as a cloud document) in the folder that is syncronized. The file was uploaded, because I can see it on assets.adobe.com.
    On the 2nd computer I have also synchronization folder, so these folders on both computers should be equal.
    BUT on the 2nd computer I don't see this file. Even though Creative Cloud Desktop on both computers shows that synchronization complete.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Hi
    I needed to .exe export when I create a project demo on prototyping mode to sending this export to the manager or somebody that he doesn't have XD on his Computer.
    please add .exe export in this section.
    thank's a lot.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. there was problem converting your sketch library adobe xd on latest update on windows 10 and importing sketch assets the file of Hofmann Responsive UI Kit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I cant record the video on prototype preview. i have latest mac catalina and also XD. please update the solution ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. I'd like to see auto-animate enabled in an overlay, for example in a prototype on an art board a user selects an element which reveals an overlay, and in the overlay a user can drag an element such as a panning navigation. Doable?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to be able to invite stakeholders to private prototypes (Share for Review in particular) without sending them an email that they were invited. I am inviting a large audience of folks and my company has alternate means of broadcasting this invitation. This could be a "send emails" checkbox option when inviting users to a prototype (see attached image).

My use case:
    When a design is ready for review, I create an internal document (outside of the Adobe system) detailing the proposed feature set. This document contains a link to the prototype for users to be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. Right now, the easiest way to do this is to invite yourself and forward the link that is created in the Email to your stakeholders. Once they click on the link, they can request access using their own (free) Adobe IDs. As for the rest of them, it sounds like you have about 3-4 different requests in one ticket, which makes it hard to merge with other similar requests in the database. I’d suggest that you go back and file each one separately so that your ideas have a better chance of getting traction!

13. It would be great to be able to check the used/remaining space for links. I have been told that there are 100GB space for links but I would need to know how much of that I am using or I have left because I am getting error 44:47 because of space problems...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Saw error 69:-1 when updating a prototype a few minutes ago. When viewing the currently active link I could see past comments but could not resolve the comment. Now I can publish but when viewing the link the comments button / panel is gone (allow commenting was checked in the publish settings). Have a running history of comments from client and needed to view them and resolve specific ones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Since the last update while we export at 1x (png, jpeg or whatever) the quality is very poor.

Please fix it as soon as possible!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have found a Bug when using special characters and want to preview it on the App.

My XD App kept on crashing during loading screen of an artboard or file.
    I have found the problem.
    It was when I was using special characters such as "Ⓒ" even with the font-type Roboto .. that it crashes.

When removing this the artboard loaded normally

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm trying to view my prototype on the Android App but I just can't make the auto animate works properly. I open the file in the web browser (desktop) and it works fine, but not on my smartphone. I'm using Android 8.0, Samsung SM-A520F with the last version of XD app.

I can't share the project here, but, for example, I have a button that has to simply grown and show some content. Works Ok with auto animate in web browser and file preview in desktop. When in the app, the animation just don't exist (transition effects seems to work…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am having an issue where XD is not detecting my iPhone that is connected to my Mac via USB. The phone is charging and iTunes is picking it up as connected. When I click on the "Device Preview" it just gives me the prompt:

"Connect iOS or Android devices to XD via USV to preview your designs and prototypes in real-time".

Yes, I have XD running on my phone. When I tap the "Live Preview" button, it doesn't read as being connected to XD, giving me the prompt:

"Open an XD document on your desktop. Using a USB cable,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have designed my artboard for iPhone Xr, plug-in the Xr Phone to see live preview using adobe XD app (v 22.1.1) but it doesn't fill the screen. Any reasons?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think the design quality in PS is more crisp in compare to XD can you do something for it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)