Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

70 results found

1. I already had a bad enough experience with Adobe Scout (which also expires after a set period). This thing smells like Fireworks. Make it act like that -- as a perpetual program that runs like Photoshop or Animate or whatever.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I like to have a zoom slider next to the magnifying glass when working on desktop.

Especially since i use keyboard and mouse i dont have access to a touch pad at this point – a slider would help me smoothly pan in / out at the zoom levels more seamless than +/- steps as well as percentage steps/custom valuess.

Similar to the zoom level found in Apple Photos app as well as in Finder (if enabled) for thumbnails.

It will add a quick access to smooth/seamless panning in/out of zoom levels for desktop users without a touch pad.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Using ESC key instead cmd + w feels more natural in this workflow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. But some users utilize the preview window to design as well, for real-time updates. Hitting ESC could break that workflow. Very soon, you’ll be able to preview on both preview window and mobile devices (iOS and Android), to design, prototype and test prototypes. Stay tuned!

5. With other services like Droplr they automatically copy the new link generated. Several times I've uploaded and switch over to my communication tool of choice to paste the url only to realize I haven't done that and expected XD to do it for me.

I would like for XD to automatically copy the link it generates so that I don't have to do any additional steps to share the work I have just created/updated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As a mobile app designer I would like a feature where it is super easy (fast) to get your prototype on a phone. The option to share a link is great, but as a designer I have a lot of prototype phones lying around where I dont want to type in the link by hand.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the near future, you’ll be able to use the mobile app to browse all of your published web prototypes and open the ones you want, in full screen, inside the mobile app for iOS or Android.

8. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Look at illustrator, look at photoshop, look at sketch.

We're missing the most basic of features at the moment, some of which adobe has built in the past.

• Aligning to section, canvas or document
    • Right click context menu
    • Keyboard shortcuts that make sense
    • Snapping
    • Rulers

Designers like to be precise with measuring, something which at the moment, is not an easy task.

Also, being unitless, what does '7' mean on a rounded corner? This ambiguity when going from design to code is something that could be addressed

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a collection of feature requests, not a single feature request. (will close it for now, feel free to submit individual requests).

We are constantly talking to customers who use different tools and learning from it. But we are also spending a lot of energy thinking what tools are necessary, if they fit and if we can create something new that makes sense and improves your life as a designer. Stay tuned for more and more updates in our monthly releases.

Some updates:

- Aligning to section, canvas or document (feature-in-the-backlog)
    - Right click context menu (feature-completed) will be available in the April build
    - Keyboard shortcuts that make sense (feature-in-the-backlog)
    - Snapping (feature-completed) what else do you need for snapping?
    - Rulers (feature-in-the-backlog)

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

10. I think that this tool should be an extension inside photoshop, like Silver flow in sketch. It will be more simple and useful instead a separated app. With silver flow, you can create a prototypes while you design the screens in sketch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →