Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

70 results found

1. As per Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop/Premiere/After Effects, it would be handy to be able to reveal links in Finder, as while linked files show up in the assets panel, there's no way to go directly to that file in Finder/Explorer.

All it needs is a simple 'Reveal in Finder/Explorer' option when right clicking on a linked asset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. After Version 43.0.0 of Adobe XD, Android 8.0 is not supported any more.
    The newest version starts at Android 9.0. Unfortunately I one of my phones is not able to support that Android version. Maybe you can make the app accept the Android 8.0 version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your interest in Android 8. We've raised the minimum supported version in order to take advantage of the most recent features in modern mobile operating systems, and we do not intend to support Android 8 in the future. Sorry!

3. I need to edit and upload the pics of the products and blogposts. I would love to see an adobe extension for the realtime editing of the images on the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. I have a old Mac Book and need Adobe XD for class. At this time, I am unable to purchase a new computer so I really need an older version for Adobe XD that works for Mac OS 10.13.16 High Sierra. Please help. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. I want to preview my project at iPad with XD App, but now it isn't possible
    there is msg: This file was created with a newer version od Adobe XD. This version of the file format is incompatible. Please upgrade the version...
    But I can't upgrade version, because new version is for iOS 13, and I can't upgrade system. Should I buy new tablet? Why? I pay regular licence. The software for testing usability for App is completly unusable. This is tricky situation and very annoying when You pay for licence a lot of money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Be able to co-edit files locally instead of just cloud document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I choose a blue, then change the transparency to 50%; that is no longer blue, it is now a very very very light blue; I would like to see the value of that; otherwise there's no point in using XD to create color palettes, as I can't document the value other the saying something like " #245D97 @ 50% transparency"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feature request. Unfortunately, transparency is a critical part of ensuring that developers understand what should be opaque vs. transparent. If you’d like to copy the actual value without transparency, you can draw a new object and use the eyedropper to sample your completed color to get an opaque version of it for your color palette.

9. Your tutorial never asks me to switch to Prototype mode during the 8th Step when I am first starting out with XD. Not really hard to figure out, but a tutorial needs to be complete and foolproof

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's a bad experience to see something that you can't touch. What a tease! Well, at lease in the case of XD, the grayed out "Preferences" menu is a bad experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Just like the co-editing feature that came out in November 2019 where we can do real time collaboration on a CC cloud document... Please do a similar thing with Microsoft Teams synced file.

Right now we can work on a same file that is synced in MS-Teams, but cannot do realtime saving and changes. Please do it real time coediting :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As a user, I really often use the preview mode to see the results of what I'm drawing and to test all the actions.

To do so there is the very handy shortcut command + enter which allows you to open the preview mode. Would it be possible to assign the same shortcut to hide it? So when the preview panel isn't opened and I click cmd + enter I will open it and if I click it again when it's opened I would close it.

This double functionality would increase my workflow by a lot so I wouldn't have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! There is a system shortcut you can use to close the window. On Mac you can use Command+W, and on Windows you can use Alt+F4. Hopefully that helps.

13. So, here I am trying to test my prototype with voice and speak features for people who do not read, and what? Why does it need to have a login to work the features? and only a few of them? I think is totally unfair to ask the person who is testing a layout to have to make a log in.. The person might do not want to comment on the file, but just do a use test, so I can't send the test link anybody who does not have an Adobe culture.. It is so hard to get the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ve attached Mark’s comment here for you:

Thanks for the question. We require a login for use of voice/speech features for security reasons, as we need to ensure the request is actually coming from an authorized source (like an XD prototype). I understand this requires an extra step or two for user testing, but it’s unfortunately necessary to maintain a secure platform.

I hope that helps explain things a bit…

14. Please re-enable the User Voice Bugs forum - it's faster and easier to use than the AdobeXD Community Forum, has better clarity into bug status, and is easier to search with more accurate results.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It will be nice to have Show/Hide Password toggle all the time when publishing prototype/specks. Working on multiple projects, or coming back to a project after some time left, it is hard to remember what was the password for that particular project.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sharing mode: Share for review

I still find the interaction with the comments confusing. Specifically resolving and responding.
    As you can see, those words are very similar in french which had cause me to click the wrong button (resolve instead of respond) more than twice.

This action (unfortunately) cannot be undone with Ctrl Z.
    :'(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I have made a design in adobe xd for alexa, and I would like to be able to pass it to create a skill of alexa amazon, how can i do it? Do you have a tutorial that explains it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Art Board navigation should match the functionality of Illustrator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I understand your request. However, XD has a more generic “Zoom to Selection” command, with a keyboard shortcut of Cmd+3 (Ctrl+3), that applies to any selection, including an artboard.

Cmd+0 = Zoom to fit all
    Cmd+1 = 100%
    Cmd+2 = 200%
    Cmd+3 = Zoom to Selection.

20. Add support for XBox 360 as a controller that can be used with Keys & Gamepad.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4