Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I've had this idea for prototypes and things and thought of the switches. But when you leave that artboard and go back it's back to where it originally was. So what if there was an action for replacing an artboard so that once something links to that artboard it'll go the the artboard that replaced it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Prototype transitions are limited to 0.1 second intervals when they should be able to be 2 decimal places like 0.15 seconds. This allows for more flexibility, especially for short, quick animations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I suggest to add the ability to make OBJECT 1 placed in relation (left - up - down or right ) to OBJECT 2 . Object 2 can be a a text, shape, group or the artboard itself .

For Example : I need OK button located always on the right bottom corner with 80px margins. When I extend the size of page (vertically or horizontally), OK button will remain at the same position.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. show indicator of hidden text in paragraphs (as in Illustrator)

Please add a way to show if paragraph lines are hidden (same or similar to Illustrator)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to see opacity value added to the component functionality, so that if I adjust the opacity in a master component, all the child components will have the same opacity value.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A tool to click at any point in the artboard and measure the distance from that point to another point anywhere else in the same artboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I need to change the mask size and the image size separately.
    Like every other Adobe App. Even have separate numeric control would be great. This can be useful even for animation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Because of my location (Germany) all my shared prototypes and design specs have UI in German, which makes collaboration with non-German speaking colleagues and stakeholders difficult.
    Please add an option to choose UI language for online shared prototypes and specs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be extremely helpful to be able to share a voice prototype externally for testing using the Adobe XD app. Currently, when you share a prototype link, it automatically opens in a mobile browser which isn't ideal for testing an app experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In certain scenarios, I would like to unlink my components from other files, eg. if i imported the wrong components.

Right now there seems to be no way of unlinking your components, other than creating a new file and manually delete the one you already have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If you have an artboard full with content and you want to add more content in near the top of the artboard, currently you can only increase the height of the artboard from the bottom.

It would be great if you could also adjust the artboard height from the top of the artboard. This would reduce the time it takes to rearrange the content within the artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I submitted a Spark "bug" to customer care and was redirected here for some reason. Here is my issue:

In Spark (Android, but also Win 10/chrome), I was previously able to change the aspect ratio of *at least one rectangle icon. I used this capability frequently.

This would allow me to add a rectangle icon to my image and then change the shape to tall and skinny or wide and narrow and every aspect ratio in between. It was "unlocked".

It now appears that the rectangle icon I was using has now been "locked" (along with all the others) --…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be great coping a Photoshop layer and paste down onto adobe xd.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The ability to download single files or folders from the cloud. Currently if you have multiple CC accounts (e.g. personal vs work) you have to download all files to your local computer. Or if you only want to work on a single project you need to download your entire CC library, which isn't necessary to work on single projects or files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There is no official iOS Kit available on Windows. The 'Get UI Kits' link takes me to the Apple Design Resources page, and they have a .dmg file for download, that doesn't work on Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a field on text elements where it's possible to add a translation keys.

The case
    As a PM I want to add the translation key for the text on the design.

Actual workaround
    Pin a comment to the element with the translation key.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When I use the prototype in the iOS app, it fails to show commonly used fonts like Montserrat or SFPro(?) it has no sense that fails to show when the iPhone Uses that fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. XD v 19.1.22.6.

I converted a button into component. Duplicated the component, and went to edit the text on the next button, and it was no longer editable. The text became a shape when converted to a component.

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but seems important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adobe keeps saying this issue is resolved. It's not. Please allow an Adobe XD creator to share an XD preview without the reviewer (client) having to have an Adobe account or log in. Should be as simple as click the link for a preview. And they should be private. (password optional). Same as Google Drive sharing "Anyone with link can view".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the response. You should be able to create a public prototype that does not require a login (equivalent of “anyone who has the link can view”), AND you can create a password-protected link that does not require a CC account (“anyone who has the link + the password can view”).

If you create a public prototype, it is NOT searchable, but similar to Google’s “anyone with the link can view,” if someone else gets a copy of the URL, they can open it to view. That’s likely why you were told that it was publicly accessible – it’s technically true, and we need to ensure you know that it’s very hard to find due to our long URLs, but not impossible to do so.

Hope that helps!

20. It's not even about artboards being the same size. It works with different size artboards also. Why it doesn't work sometimes seems arbitrary

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)