Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. After XD 24, when you want to view Sketch or PSD files live on mobile device with USB wire, the fonts are not recognized despite the fact that it is wired. When you change font into another then return to the original the problem goes off. Big bug. Thank you... Missing fonts returned with wire. Please help...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. when i use share mode to share my uiflow, artboard is too large.
    user can't see detail or their screen is too small.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. After the latest updates I could not find how to switch the view of all screens from the grid to the flow in dev mode. That's too bad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The flow switcher is still there – you can look in the upper right corner if you’re in grid view. If you’re in focus view and not in grid view, you can return to the grid view by clicking on the four squares in the upper left corner. Hope that helps!

4. URL更新がとてもわかりにくいです。
    デザインプレビューでお客様との確認を開発モードでコーダーさんとやりとりをしているつもりでしたが、デザインプレビューが更新されていただけで、開発モードは全く更新されていないということになってしまいました。

URLの横のビュレットから選ぶなんてとてもわかりにくかったです。
    リンクをコピーだけ2箇所でできる必要はないと思います。

仕様を変えるのでしたら、はじめにナビゲーションのメッセージが出るなどのアクションを起こして欲しかったです。

とても使いやすくなっているので助かっているので残念です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

質問に対する回答が3か月以上ないので、非アクティブとしてマークします。 それでもこの機能が必要な場合は、もう一度お気軽にご提出ください。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in over three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

5. Here's my story:

I traveled to my parent's house outside of the City I live in, and my parents' have got a very poor internet connection there, so, I opened XD to continue designing one of my projects and XD keep asking me to log in!

There is no way it will allow me to work unless I log in!

Without internet access to login, I'm not able to work, which is completely BS!

Can you, please, make XD accessible offline and make me login later on?

P.S. request:
    Please, make this input field resizeable, so I could read everything…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. The prompt message that shows upon any changes made by the invitees, would be even more helpful if it can be accessed manually at any point of time (or atleast stays there all the time just like "missing fonts" message), which would actually keep us posted on the "changes" status and never miss out them. Also, adding to it, just like someone said in the discussion already - to opt in/out for auto "accept changes".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm facing this issue from the "Text transform "update.

Source file created in Mac device, when I use the file in windows facing text transformation in ALL CAPS (original input) used uppercase in this scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am unable to share for review, the following error appears: Error 3183: -1

How can I solve it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently, if you have an animation happening across two artboards that just cycling between each other, it makes it difficult for a reviewer to leave comments. The only way to pause an animation is to click into the area where you can leave a comment. If there are already comments on that slide it can be a carnival game trying to click into that area. See attached gif. It would be nice to have a way for them to pause during review stages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Due to 7-22-2019 news regarding XD and alexa...

I have download Plugin Alexa preview for Adobe XD, however, skill Adobe XD at alexa app does not exist! When will it be available?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Multiple tabs section Why does Photoshop and Illustrator have it but not XD? I am planning to switch again Figma or Sketch. So many bugs are pending in XD.
    1. Slice Tool not available for Assets.
    2. Multiple tabs can't Open at a time like Photoshop & Illustrator.
    3. For Fonts we can't apply Gradient Colors, only we can apply gradients with creating Path, but if will Path converting for Fonts developers can't visible Font Size & Font family details in Zeplin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you only add one suggestion per ticket, instead of the three you’ve suggested. The good news is, all three of your suggestions already have tickets, so you can simply upvote them:

1. Slice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13712892
    2. Tabs: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13781706
    3. Apply gradient to text: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/18958438

12. I just wanted to suggest that XD should provide transitions and animations just like the PROTOPIE does. There are few things that cannot be done in XD easily this is where protopie come in. Kindly provide features like PROTOPIE ! Thanks!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, this is too vague of a suggestion. Can you give us examples of individual features you’re missing from ProtoPie that you’d like to see in XD? If you file them here as individual requests (one ticket per request), it’ll be easier for us to merge with other similar requests. Thanks!

13. It's seems a small feature but actually can make huge impact.
    And it's easy (relatively to other requests) for Adobe XD team to implement.

Basically, for me, I need to be able to give id for every objects in order for my plugin to automate an export. Many things can be done if we can give id for our objects.

I give you an example. If I can give an id for a rectangle which is place at the top of the artboard (position as header), let say i give id="ion-header", this information is useful for my plugin to automate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Developers often need to know the amount of columns that an element takes in the layout. It would be perfect if instead of making a preview artboard with columns as shapes we could use a toggle that will allow developers to see what we used when we designed a specific layout.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great to be able to check the used/remaining space for links. I have been told that there are 100GB space for links but I would need to know how much of that I am using or I have left because I am getting error 44:47 because of space problems...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adobe XD seems to be slow and crashing while opening, even in the last project I have done while I was exporting artboards, that process was slow too. It's happening after the last update I have made in August,2019.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Saw error 69:-1 when updating a prototype a few minutes ago. When viewing the currently active link I could see past comments but could not resolve the comment. Now I can publish but when viewing the link the comments button / panel is gone (allow commenting was checked in the publish settings). Have a running history of comments from client and needed to view them and resolve specific ones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have found a Bug when using special characters and want to preview it on the App.

My XD App kept on crashing during loading screen of an artboard or file.
    I have found the problem.
    It was when I was using special characters such as "Ⓒ" even with the font-type Roboto .. that it crashes.

When removing this the artboard loaded normally

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have my iPhone SE plugged into a USB and I have my screen selected on my desktop in XD. I have the XD mobile app open I see and it's not showing my actual XD artboard.

Windows pc.

All apps are updated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I am having an issue where XD is not detecting my iPhone that is connected to my Mac via USB. The phone is charging and iTunes is picking it up as connected. When I click on the "Device Preview" it just gives me the prompt:

"Connect iOS or Android devices to XD via USV to preview your designs and prototypes in real-time".

Yes, I have XD running on my phone. When I tap the "Live Preview" button, it doesn't read as being connected to XD, giving me the prompt:

"Open an XD document on your desktop. Using a USB cable,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)