Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. A Standart Prototype Mode Besides "User Testing" should be intern Testing,
    Fullscreen, no hints, comments on.

I´d appreciate separat Links for intern feedback - its kinda annoying to Sit in a Meeting presenting a Design to a Customer with little comments of your collegues popping up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for your feedback. You can actually create and maintain separate links within XD – simply create a New Link in Share Mode and publish. You’ll be able to switch back and forth and update both links separately. Hope that helps!

2. On Adobe Spark it would be great if you could zoom into the project to be more accurate with your placement and focus on one section of the project at a time. Instead of seeing the whole project at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be helpful to apply more than one character style to text in a text box. It would be particularly helpful when formatting long text like a blog post.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The voice command with programmed speech playback can be of extreme use. I can have it store solutions if I say something like task 253 and it spits out the solution in voice, text, and/or another page or overlay.

Having a search filter for that area would be great too per page.

Please add me to a rewards list somewhere for the idea. : )

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/need-the-ability-to-change-interaction-labeling-by-using-voice-command-in-xd/td-p/10792493

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Overlapping of multiple interaction connectors cause difficulty in selecting the arrow of interest (blue arrow in attached img) requiring clicking once on root and again on arrow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ... to publish photo's to your 500px-account

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  7. Adobe Campaign XD Demo use with Chrome failed and can no longer launch XD demo.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/a0593345-d80e-471d-5f70-ff3ed423601a-d668/?fullscreen

I have hardware acceleration set to active in Chrome Settings and confirmed I have most recent version. I also confirmed my browser supports WebGL.

When I inspect content and view errors in Console - I see the attached error messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Hi, my suggestion is for Adobe Illustrator. It would be really helpfull if there was a shortcut for "paste remembers layers" in ou off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi Adobe, I would like to request a feature where you fix all the core issues before moving to another feature.

I and many others are still having freeze issues. There's render blocks every time my cloud documents are saving, which is after every change.

I have to close out of a file, reload, take focus away from the screen, cough twice, and it works again.

I think we would all appreciate a smoother cloud document experience.

My suggestion would be to waterfall updates in the background and stop the rendering block by accumulating edits in the local cache then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  11. The attached screenshot has the "System" text on top of the box.

CURRENTLY: I need to create a layer underneath to break the line and make the system on top of it. This is troublesome if I'm working with a page that has 10000-000000-00000 input fields.

ASK: If i have a way to make the text' border 5, i can effectively eliminate the need to create a layer underneath, the amount of work is going to be halved, and that will scale.

ASK2: if not, can i have a solid box to cover the line where the text will be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hello, i really like the font 'local brewery four' in adobe sparks, would like to be able to use it across all adobe packages to make my work consistent however it is only in sparks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm trying to help my designer friend troubleshoot XD but I'm unsuccessful. It seems unique to his program/computer because I can't replicate it on my machine. I did reinstall the program but it didn't help

The bug: Modifying the gradient direction (with that line that pops up on top of the shape) instantly crashes the program.

It doesn't matter if it's a linear or radial gradient, clicking that line in order to modify it results in a brief unresponsive pause and then closes the program. The crash report pops up upon reboot of the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  14. I thinks its very annoying that you now force us to present the design specs and prototype in the same share cause now it's impossible to iterate these two documents separately. Most of the times my design specs and my prototypes are different iterations and must be shared separately. Often we iterate different prototypes and we send design specs for just sections of the design, the section that has been accepted for release. With the new setup it's impossible to continuous this strategy and it messes things up. Please give us back the opportunity to share ONE thing at the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Animations don't work with image:
    First work good if image are in rectangle shape
    Second don't work duration of animation if i change in Photoshop image

I want same effect like first example

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When converting an element with strings into a component, the strings attached should be included. It's helpful when you convert a menu bar into a component.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have 2 computers. On the 1st I saved XD file as a file on my hard drive (not as a cloud document) in the folder that is syncronized. The file was uploaded, because I can see it on assets.adobe.com.
    On the 2nd computer I have also synchronization folder, so these folders on both computers should be equal.
    BUT on the 2nd computer I don't see this file. Even though Creative Cloud Desktop on both computers shows that synchronization complete.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Since the last update while we export at 1x (png, jpeg or whatever) the quality is very poor.

Please fix it as soon as possible!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If I create a link for one of the process and then have to create a link of sharing for the other flow then the previous link disappears. The new link not created but it gets updated. Hence all the comments on the previous link/ flow are lost!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When imported AF text is changed in PR it disappears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)