Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. Adobe XD freezes dual-screen setup on windows while zooming using ctrl+space or ctrl+alt+space.

This happens all the time and the latest version of Adobe XD.

I use Wacom intuos pro, mouse and keyboard for zoomin.

Laptop has rtx2060 and amd ryzen 9 4900, latest Windows 10 pro.

There is no change or effect freezing when I change the windows graphic setting and XD to use a different GPU.

Freezing also happens when using one screen, but not that often.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. An ability to replace a selected component on an artboard with any other master component in the document; would improve workflow speed for testing ideas or managing complex design systems.
    Something like a right click option could be quick for the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Some change you have made that is related to pasting vector graphics from Illustrator is grouping the path twice when before it didn't do it at all. Please go back to the way it was before. I now have 2 extra steps of ungrouping twice. You even put a clipping path around it too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hey! Didn't find a place to post bugs.
    There is a bug where whenever you use the alpha slider for drop shadow, object blur, or background blur the application stops working, and actions like undo/redo stop working.

I have tried to post this issue multiple times, but haven't gotten any response from the XD team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

The best thing to do is to note what time this happened to you, gather logs using the CC Log Collector Tool, and then send the log information and the time/date of occurrence to our customer support agents there. They’ll file a ticket with us to ensure a developer looks at it. Hope that helps!

5. Hey! Didn't find a place to post bugs.
    There is a bug where whenever you use the alpha slider for drop shadow, object blur, or background blur the application stops working, and actions like undo/redo stop working.

I have tried to post this issue multiple times, but haven't gotten any response from the XD team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Intuos CTL-490使用時に手のひらツールが使えません。
    使用ソフトはXDです。

他のillustratorやPhotoshopでは使えました。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ご意見をいただきありがとうございます。 ペンツールがアクティブになっている場合でも、スペースバーを押したままにしてハンドツールを有効にできるはずです。 それでも問題が解決しない場合は、コミュニティサポートフォーラム(https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all)にご連絡ください。ありがとうございます

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for your feedback. You should be able to hold down the space bar to enable the hand tool, even when the pen tool is activated. If you still have problems, please do reach out to the Community Support forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all Thank you!

7. Adobe XD version 36.2.32.5 on all other programs font is viewed correctly, but xd shows multiple options and when you choose let's say regular it is wrong style!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. After I update to v 36.0.32, the Artboards name are broken like attach

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Since updating to 34.0.12 it seems that the "apply character style" has stopped working. I am pretty sure that it did work before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The name of art board shows garbled.

When I clicked to edit, the name is right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why can't you release a mask? I've been stuck on this for ages, its really slowing down my workflow and is plainly illogical. I have seen that there's a workaround to export it - as in open in photoshop or create a mask group but I should be able to release the mask just as quickly as I made it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! There are two different ways to mask – auto-mask and a custom mask, where you draw a rectangle over an image and use the Mask with Shape command. In the latter case, you can ungroup the mask group (Shift+Cmd+G) to release the mask. Unfortunately, since the auto-mask is a fill for the object, you can’t actually undo the mask. Hope that helps!

13. Texts designed with Adobe Source Code Pro font look always black in design/proto/share modes. Only underline, if there is, appears in chosen color. On published prototype in the web it is OK. The bag appearing on v 35.0.12.14 of XD and the previous one with macOS Big Sur.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 更新至36.0.32版本之后画板的名称及链接名称中文显示异常。
    退回至35版本一切正常。

Big Sur + XD 36.0.32 - 显示异常
    Catalina + XD 36.0.32 - 显示异常

Big Sur + XD 35.3.12 - 正常
    Catalina + XD 35.3.12 - 正常

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

感谢您提交机票! 这似乎是一个错误,而不是功能请求,因此,您绝对应该在社区支持论坛上提交此文件。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

此消息已被机器翻译。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

15. Exporting more than one artboard to png is enough to crash XD. And the only way to quit the program is forcing it trough command+option+esc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This used to be a feature, and it seems to have been removed. But being able to name and label the character styles you set is a massive boon to cross team collaboration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can still edit the name of your character styles from list view. I’ve attached an animated GIF that shows you how to do this. Hope this helps! Please feel free to file a new ticket if you’re looking for something else.

17. Hi

Previously Adobe XD allowed you to import colours from a library into your new design but an update over the holiday seems to have either hidden or removed this option. I've been poking it for a good half an hour and can't work out how we are supposed to import colours from a library into a new design now and can't see any guides on what has changed here? It used to be as simple as clicking on the colour - I may just be missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi, encountered this glitch in viewport (see pic). App and PC restart did not help.
    Glitch pattern is not fixed while scrolling or zooming.

Hope it helps the dev team! :)
    Have a nice day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all One thing I’d suggest is updating your graphics card drivers to the latest available from your graphics card manufacturer, not the default Windows drivers. This is often the source of problems like these. Hope that helps!

19. Feature:
    There should be a way to add new elements to already created components.

Requirement Reason:
    This way we wouldn't need to ungroup the component to add the new element every time. The requirement usually occurs in incremental design when we need to modify an already existing component and also when you miss out some elements before marking group of elements as your component.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. After upgrading to 29.1.32, I am not able to create a new local file, or "Save as" locally. I can only save to cloud or create new documents on the cloud.

This is not a good user experience!

Please help! :(

Please help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)