Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. When you copy text from a website, mimic the CSS too

When designing changes to existing websites, it would be amazing to be able to copy/paste text in and have it be the same size/colour as it was on the site.

I realise this might need a browser extension or something, but if you go down that route then actually being able to copy all kinds of elements from an existing website would be game changing.

An alternative to the extension on a live website route, would be saving a website and opening it in XD in an "import mode"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When added images to the repeat grid from my CC Library, I'd like my selected images to have a number show the order I have selected them in. Since they will fill into my repeat grid in that order, I'd like to double check the order prior to dropping them over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see the default desktop prototype view as full browser width without the title/sign-in information at top similar to Sketch. This information could be hidden somewhere or yoou provide the option when creating initial link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. color coating art boards. So settings pages are one color, profile pages are different color etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. To keep my design clean and tidy I always copy my existing artboard with all appearances to the next spot up/down/left or right from it. I alwas have to take into consideration my zoom then to make sure the snap will keep my distance the same as from other artboards, while this could be done without careing about the zoom, nor using alt + drag.
    Part of the functionality already exist as when you copy paste exactly this wil happen, you cannot though nor choose the direction (always paste on the right from prev) nor change the distance.
    Of course…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hey Guys, sometimes i want to copy the coordinates of a locked Item, but i have always to unlock the Item to copy the Coordinates. What about, when u change it to make the copy possible but forbid to change the coordinates of a looked Item.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. After I've added a symbol from the symbols panel it would be a real timesaver if XD automatically switched back to the layers panel when selecting another element. This would remove the need to navigate to the bottom right of the window and switch the view.

From my experiences, users tend to drag a new symbol to their artboard then manipulate it or another element, very rarely navigating back to get another symbol.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Working on UI on embedded hardware, sometimes there are limitation about the colour spectrum that can be used.
    Above all, the RGB565 (16bit total, that means 65.000 colurs) is very often used. Could be possible to implement this palette native in the software and also in the export options?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'd like to either have a scroll bar or +/- arrows to let me change the stroke without having to guess a number. Also, if I do change the value by typing a number, I'd like that result to be automatic, without me having to press enter to see if it fits my needs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Right now, when you open up the color picker, the "HEX" box is highlighted. I get it, it's so you can manually type a value or copy the existing value easily.

However, once you have selected a new color from a saved swatch, I think the automatic highlighting of the hex should be removed. That way, you could close the color menu by pressing "V" and returning to the regular "move" tool. Right now, I constantly type "V" to try and close the picker, but I end up typing "V"s in the hex box instead.

Honestly, if there was an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This small but frustrating issue has been such a common recurring problem for me. See attached. I know if I made the field much taller, the horizonal drag/scale handle would appear, but text fields are always short, I'm always tweaking the length, and it seems like there's room to fit the handle. Why not have it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. After creating a repeat grid, if you have elements outside the grid that you want to add to the grid, it cannot be simply dropped into the Repeat Grid 'Group". You have to cut it and double click into the grid to paste it in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. v 0.6.2.7

-when placing a symbol, the scale is not always correct, so I drag and drop from the symbols menu/bar, and sometimes the scale is ~70%.

So when I release, and "place" the symbol, it grows, and isn't placed correctly, requiring me to re-select, and then re-place the symbol. Not a huge problem, but feels like an inconsistent experience, buggy, and was probably just an oversight.

Symbols should always come off the menu bar @ 100% scale, so I only have to select and place it once.

https://youtu.be/qXRQ8-WtlOM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I want to change the size of text, I keep changing the line height. Everytime! I think this part of the UI could do with a bit of a rework to address this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Share Online features need to be able to navigate a corporate firewall or proxy that requires user authentication.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When drag-copying dartboards to create new ones, a 'space-hypehn-space-number' is added to the name. These spaces carry over to the exported files. Obviously this is not good practice as spaces should be used in files intended for web use. Are you planning on removing these in a future update?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As a product manager, so far loving AXD & can't wait for few top feature requests like UI, Icon libraries etc. It has made prototyping so much faster.
    I would recommend, if a Product manager or designer picks a certain design template such as iOS flat design or Android Material Design then recommend or suggest possible issues across web vs mobile design during design mode. For e.g. width or placement of a grid element that is responsive, recommend best practices in design mode based on the device selected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'd like to take a picture a "napkin" sketch in the XD app, and in the app create hotspots and links to other "napkin" pictures.

Each picture would become a new artboard, which I could then replace with real designs at a later time.

Replacing images and keeping hotspots would also be valuable for faster iterations between designs and with test users.

(Marvel/ POP have similar features)

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 139 140 141 143 Next →