Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. When you finish drawing something in Procreate, you get a replay (sped up of course) video to see the evolution of your drawing / design over time. It would be cool to be able to see this in XD to show how much goes into a file and how many people are involved at various stages.

https://fb.watch/gTECciqph3/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  2. After reading this:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/share-selected-artboards.html#modification-of-existing-wiring

It's blindingly obvious that the way single artboards are shared is flawed and creates more work than it saves.
    If I have a fully prototyped document but I want to share a single artboard from it, this involves either splitting it from the document or duplicating the artboard in question and manually removing the unnecessary interactions.

Either way, it's more work than it should be while it also creates issues with consistency across designs and having a single source of truth. Using components, in this case, doesn't help as if there are any interactions in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can we develop a feature to make the comment section bigger? Our copywriters want to have a larger text input field so it is easier for them to write longer copy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. --- Feature Title ---
    Allow collaborators on an XD document to view share URLs

--- Why this is valuable ---
    Designers collaborating on a document might be working in different timezones, which means that the owner may not be always available to supply the share URL. In such scenario, anyone collaborating on a document should be privy to this information instead of having to wait around for the owner of the document to be available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adobe XD Share file management master. Quickly add or remove or filter shared files to individuals.

Quickly remove someone by just a single click on file listing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please , disable the "Grid View" feature reminder that pop EVERYTIME! you enter the shared mode area. - so annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have the option of recovering a link that you have deleted or at least that the deleted links go to a recycle bin and are inactive, with the possibility of recovering them if necessary

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Highlight All Downloadable Assets in the document, and allow the user to keep them highlighted, and jump between them at 100% scale-view to see them close up, and make any one not-downloadable. The managemet of assets in XD in the current state not usable for professional design teams. It's too oriented to the individual designer only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I work with clients and design partners from different companies and I use the collaboration tools extensively. I even had to call support to fix my device because the XD files were over 1GB and were crashing the software.

Currently, I'm reaching the limit of the artboard size and want to share the library to new XD files in order to continue to contribute and grow the brand library of assets (as this is considerably smaller than the whole XD file).

So, I would like to have the possibility to set a shared library in a new XD file as…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your clarification! As you’ve noticed, XD currently has a 1:1 relationship between a source document and its linked library, so this is currently as designed. I’ve updated the title so that it better reflects what you’re asking for and will leave it open for others to upvote!

10. Huge pain in the but selected all artboards and making sure everything is marked for export. The use case of components not being marked for export is little to none. Pls default

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am trying to create multiple flows within an artboard and can't find how artboards that should not be included in the flow are being included. I think this is caused by having shared components between artboards which makes the flow consider a screen with the same component part of it.

Request is to be able to remove artboards from a flow regardless of if a path or component links it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like Adobe XD to provide a way to share multiple flows on the same link.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stakeholders can't see feedback if the creative animates. A pause feature can help this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be great if there was a warning dialogue that's triggered to let you know that you're updating your link with a different flow.

Having lost about 100 client comments I'm hoping that's something that can be implemented.

What happened:
    I have 2 flows that I'd created both with online preview links for client review. I wanted to update Flow 2 and selected the 'Flow 2' link from the 'Link' dropdown menu. What I didn't notice is that Flow 1 was auto-selected on the canvas so my Flow 2 link became the Flow 1 artboards. Which meant I lost…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why am I being forced to only share a flow within the larger art file when I try to share dev links? Im unable to unclick Flow 1 in this scenario. I want the share the desktop implementations in the same link as well..

Hope to be contacted by support with the solution. Hopefully this feature already exists. thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  16. In Europe any XD embed has a massive cookie warning banner (GDPR rules I guess). It seems the cookies are just for Adobe tracking so not essential (why are they tracking my stuff anyway?) We need an option to turn off using cookies so we can avoid having the warning banner.

If that's not possible the cookies need to remember if a user has enabled them. Right now every page reload requires users to reaccept. Also one acceptance should work for multiple embeds on the same page. But really we just need to be able to turn them off!

Other…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I know that XD is UI design software at first and that is the way it should always stay. But all those functionalities that XD has, makes it an awesome slideshow presentation tool.

As a designer I can't stand creating my own presentations on PowerPoint for example. The lack of control on visual tools in PowerPoint is just way too annoying. And I can guarantee that I'm not the only one!

XD would make a phenomenal difference here. So if you guys could please do one more presentation mode (online and offline) for presenting artboards that scale to the current…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Feedback and working file links should be easily accessible in one place. Being able to work immediately without navigating outside of XD into email or search through the home tab for shared files will vastly improve efficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the dev team has been nagging a lot that they dislike using the xd link as a prototype tool, they mentioned that it's confusing takes a lot of time to load.
    They mentioned that they prefer invision instead
    But as a product designer, I do prefer XD as a design tool.

It would be nice to enhance the shared link for the dev,
    - ability to upload a single non-prototyped artboard to the link
    - ability to upload different flows in one link
    - ability to create/rename sections in the link itself
    - ability to remove artboards from the link…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. At the moment, the scaling is chaotically jumping from too large to too small, especially when using the touchpad zoom. Please fix it and make it smooth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3