280 votes87 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 04 : Sharing on the web · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
I’m marking this as feature in the backlog, as this is something we intend to do in the future.Alejandro Casas commented
If not added soon I'm sure this is going to be a real deal breaker for lots of design teams, that need to REAL COLLABORATE across team members, without having to create a new link, hence avoiding leaving behind outdated links everywhere that disrupt the development progress., without taking aside this is costing lots of money to companies because they are building code from an outdated link.
Adobe with this issue you are intentionally:
- Creating us unnecessary admin time
- Disrupting the creative workflow
- Annoying the relationship between clients - developers - designers
- Generating money loss to companies
- Making exported links attached to Jira integration pretty unreliables.
and to close...
quote Jacob Goldstein (Adobe XD) (Engineering Manager, Adobe)
"This behavior in XD is intentional"
great....Alejandro Casas supported this idea ·