483 votesfeature-under-review · 98 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 01 : Design mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
3,056 votesfeature-under-review · 318 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 05 : Asset exporting · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
338 votes46 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 05 : Asset exporting · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
“Convert to code” is fairly ambiguous, and I’m looking for more specifics as to what you’re hoping to get out of this. We already have a number of stories that go to specific technologies: HTML/CSS, XCode, Android Studio, etc. I’d like to close this one out in the interest of having more specific export paths.
1,509 votes349 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 05 : Asset exporting · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentAndre Kanashiro commented
I found an alternative:
1. Create all your artboards in sequence
2. Create a rectangle the same size your artboard out of it. The next steps are all made outside of the artboards
3. Transform the rectangle into a Repeat Grid, reproducing the same position and distance of your artboards
4. Drag all your JPG files from an external window at once to the Repeat Grid. This should place every image to each rectangle in sequence. It can take a while depending on how much images you're dragging.
5. Once the images are all imported ungroup the Repeat Grid
6. Select all ungrouped rectangles at once and simply move while fitting into the artboards. If you set the exact same size and distance it will just settle nice and pleasantly.