319 votes33 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 05 : Asset exporting · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
I’ve tweaked the title so it covers only exporting animation to GIF format. This will help keep our feature list fine-grained so we can get a better picture of which are the most important.
For the other formats that were originally mentioned here:
- Export animation as a video — exporting to MOV (QuickTime) is supported now, via the Record button in the Preview window. If you need to save in a different video format, please file a new suggestion with details.
- Export animation as HTML/CSS/JS — please upvote https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13198020-export-html-css-animation-code
- Export animation as Flash SWF — please file a new suggestion if you need to export to this format.
Several of these features already exist as separate requests that you may also want to upvote:
- More control over ligatures – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13205751-ligature-options
- All caps – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13388451-it-would-help-for-more-typography-options-caps
- Superscript/subscript – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14844018-superscript-subscript
1,279 votesfeature-started · 48 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 01 : Design mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
2,381 votesfeature-in-the-backlog · 329 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →