1 result found
An error occurred while saving the commentAdam Arends commented
A separate section next to Prototype that allows a complete comment/markup of the artboards by anyone with access. This feature would be something that looks and feels like Acrobat (a small dot that expands on hover or something. you can place the dot on the thing to comment on (like a thumb tack) and then place the comment on a "note" that can be moved and placed anywhere to keep it out of the way. A developer or anther UX can click/tab the "tack" and the comment/note pops up in it's placed location. All of this on another tab and out of the way during Design.
The notes overlay would be great if it was broken down into types of notes:
1. UX notes (what the feature is an how it works)
2. Design note (how it looks and how it is styled)
3. internal notes (user notes on things to come back to or ideas that go to another artboard
4. checklist within the notes would be great.
5. shared boards having an "excel-esque" conversation view on the notes (as excel does with comments).Adam Arends supported this idea ·