Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Our UI kit and pixel perfect pages reuse single core components like icons throughout but they might appear in different colours.
    However when those components are also downloadable marked for export as (which we would like them to be) they can no longer be inspected for colour.

Can you include colour in the inspection UI properties for downloadable assets please - we only need to be download assets once but want to inspect the colours for various states quickly in XD

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Defining a path the elements follow while in auto animate is a feature that will be appreciated. While creating a graph some elements have to follow the curve of the graph like a point on the graph. While animating that using auto animate, the point moves outside the graph. Yes, multiple dashboards can be used to define it but with path animation, only two artboards will be enough.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Instead of having a fixed set of delayed times for a time trigger allow a designer to enter any time value in seconds.

The maximum trigger time of 1 second is not sufficient and as the feature currently exists it is unnecessarily limited.

If a maximum time must me added (I'm not sure that it does) it could be 60 seconds for more flexibility.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ve updated the title to reflect your request. Please note that the current maximum is actually 5s, and you can type the number directly into the interaction popup.

4. Hello Dear All,

It would be really nice to click and reaching random page! Therefore node system should able to multiple connections between artboards then we can choose 'random' in actions!

Thanx

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Assets Panel gets to be very long. It would be quicker to navigate if the Colors, Character Styles and Components were separate panels.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great to have a filter effect having gaussian blur, radial blur and other effect functionality to add in Adobe XD . As in i could save time instead of doing entire work in Illustrator

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have All Apps CC Plan. I only get access to my XD plugins from one installation of XD whilst the other is blank. This sucks cause I spend a ton of time prepping XD with alot of plugins that I cherry picked, tried and tested, and it doesn't have any effect on my other XD installment on the SAME CC license. It should be shared installments so we avoid repeating tedious tasks like this.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A research tab included with; Design, Prototype, and Share tabs. Research could house UI kits, personas, empathy maps, journey maps, sketches, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If I have a component "checkbox", and a state of that component named "checkbox_active", when exporting the asset, both will be named checkbox.svg, then I have to rename it manually.

My idea is to name the svg accordingly with the state name or putting an underscore between names.

Ex: component-name_state-name

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As a Designer I want to create links that will not change during the project for iOS, Web and Android.

I want to be able to update all (iOS, Web, Android) in one click.
    I want to be able to generate a single link for both prototype and specs; all should be updated in one click.

In such case, the links should not be changed but stay the same.

Description
    Why is this valuable to you?
    Because when designing both iOS and Android applications from one XD file I cannot manage/update 2 spec links at the same time, and have…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When the master file that has a linked component is deleted/moved the component cannot be made local. So if you have a corrupt file, that you are able to copy and paste to a new document (Adobe suggested debug/fix) and you delete the corrupt file, the component is left a component with a broken link.

"Unlinking" the component turns it into a group. So if you used that component on multiple art boards you have to replace them all (no easy way to do that...). If you go into the assets panel and click the dropdown and "x" out the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When you grab the edge of a box, it snaps to the layout grid when resizing. However this doesn't work when you grab the corner handle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I just was able to reproduce your issue, and it looks like an issue with off-pixel objects while dragging on the corner. Thanks for your feedback – I’ll pass this along to the team that owns this area.

13. Currently the URL for a shared link is the same between GRID view and FLOW view. Is it possible to have a separate link for these. Eg. https://xd.adobe.com/view/unique-id/grid and https://xd.adobe.com/view/unique-id/flow ?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Right now Hotspots show when there is an object with the "tap" links activated. But for example If I have a button with a "hover" state and that hover state has the "tap" link. Then it doesn't show when I share my prototype.

It'd be cool to maybe make custom hotspots or something to guide our teammates through the prototype. Like some kind of onboarding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Id love to have an integration with branfolder so I can pull my assets and have my style guide right in the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. Intégrer la suite de Fibonacci pour avoir des proportions agréables.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. A way to review all edits/changes made to a master component. For instance, a team is sharing a Design System and wants to see all the changes made to a component should they need to revert back and see who on their team made the change.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In design specs, there is a CSS section with a lot of great information. However, for some users, it is relevant and potentially harmful. It'd be great to be able to turn that section off so that it isn't displayed.

Some examples
    Some of our products are desktop products, built in C# and XAML. CSS is not relevant for our tech stack.

The CSS shows absolute, hardcoded values for position, size, color, etc. This is the opposite of what we want to communicate to development. They should be using relative values or referenced resources from our design system for those…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Able to integrate the Adobe XD file into Marvelapp or plugin, so that can utilise the design handoff for developer and Design system if possible. Thanks!

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There is only 1 corner style at present in adobeXD,when you create new artboard. In reality screens have different shapes like for example Watch screens are also circular so there should be option to adjust that.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)