Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. I was happy to see folders for cloud documents be released. However, my co-worker(s) and I were disappointed to see that when organizing or creating a folder structure, it does not reflect to other XD users. Essentially, it only occurs under your own Creative Cloud account.

REQUEST: I would like to make a folder structure with my own and/or XD documents that were shared with me to be synced up for specified users to see on their ends as well. (Similarly to Dropbox or Google Drive folders where other users can access them)

321 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

96 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability to turn off coediting. It's creating all kinds of issues, and can't be turned off. It's absolutely appalling that this feature would be introduced without the ability to turn it off after enabling it.

156 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. I have created a linked Design System file and now one of the designers has overwritten some of my elements. I can go back in the version history and open a version before the mistake was made but I can't revert to that version. Because many files link to the source Design System file, I can't just make a new one and send it out — the orginal linked file needs to be maintained.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. My team cannot use Adobe's cloud for collaboration. We must be able to create a document without automatically saving the document to Adobe's cloud. Further, for a desktop app, local storage should be the default and CMD+S should work as expected.

Updating XD and finding that our documents no longer existed on our desktop was unexpected and we've lost time figuring out where our documents went and figuring out how to restore our workflow, and we will continue to lose time deleting files from Adobe's cloud and dealing with duplicate files every time someone forgets to explicitly save a file…

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great, if Xd could save a file in the cloud, and parallel also a copy of the same file locally.

If I work on sensitive projects, I am being asked to also have local copies of the file, in case something goes wrong in the cloud. It would really help, if I didn't had to do this manually.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. I can never find the Cloud document I need. Last modifies is great but sometimes I need a file I worked on a month ago. Please allow easier organization of files by allowing to star favorites, like Dropbox, or some other way to keep important files at the top

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. When using a Lottie animation or Video, (without looping), the animation/video plays once and then stops on first frame... (for many animation this frame is 'empty' or 'blank').

This causes animation to play once and then disappear ... or appear like it glitches to different frame.

Could we please finish/ end playback on the last frame of animation or video, to achieve a freeze frame effect.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Adobe XD is incompatible with newer Windows 10 devices such as the Surface Pro X and Samsung Galaxy Book S running on ARM based Qualcomm chipsets. Microsoft seems to be developing Windows 10 more around ARM and the platform would really benefit from software such as XD.

I personally just received my Pro X and it is unfortunate that XD will not run at all on it.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. When I type in my search, I only find results in my own documents, but not in the ones that were shared with me.
    Please make it possible to search in those files. It's really annoying when you work in a team and have to scroll endlessly to find the file from your colleague.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Now that we are all loving the ability to add States to Components... My "component" box in the upper right is getting busy, and I'm having to scroll constantly! It looks like we have plenty of vertical space in the XD UI to allow this area to expand... either as needed (to a certain point of course!), or allow the user to drag this palette longer, similar to other CC apps.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. For now, Ctrl+tab navigating to next tab (design > prototype > share). But Ctrl+shift+tab not navigating to the previous tab (design < prototype < share)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I was trying to rename multiple layers at once but I can only select 1 layer at a time when I search on the layers panel. XD does not allow me to select multiple layers right now.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. I have a lot of files saved in the cloud documents, yet the open file dialog is so tiny that it's difficult getting an overview of all the files.

Yet where the start screen is resizable, the open dialog is fixed.

Please let me resize the open file dialog as I see fit.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Having different versions of documents can get confusing, so it would be great if you could copy the url link to a shared cloud doc (much like the one the person gets when they are invited to the file). I can currently send them a link to my file on my web creative cloud, but it downloads the document as a local file.

Basically it would be nice to send out an email that linked to each XD file so that the person knew they were opening the right file. We've been having a lot of version control issues. Powerpoint…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Accessibility plugin to test a design's accessibility with WebAIM https://webaim.org. Or the ability for a prototype to be read by the WAVE Web Accessibility App. https://wave.webaim.org

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. The icon for Adobe XD in the Windows 10 Startmenu does not have the same style as the other Adobe-apps. It has white background and the logo is much bigger.
    This is when the icon is set to the size "Small". When set to "Medium" it looks ok.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Hey guys. I think you have created best UI/UX app. I really love using Adobe XD. But recently i am really frustrated with XD as well as Adobe. Why would you deliver the UAP app through Creative Cloud? You have created an app on the platform which is designed to publish apps through Microsoft Store. because of downloading and installing through Creative Cloud, User faces tones of problems. It is also free app. Why can't you just add it to Store and force users to login before use. This way they will be logged in with Adobe Account. I have…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Perhaps it would be possible, especially in collaboration mode (e.g. XD), to follow the icons of the employees / team members or to see which area they are currently working on. - As an example, you can look at the collaboration app Miro.

Verfolgung Teammitglieder

Vielleicht wäre es möglich gerade im Zusammenarbeitsmodus (bsp. XD) über die Icons der Mitarbeiter/Teammitglieder, diese zu verfolgen bzw. zu sehen auf welcher Fläche sie gerade tätig sind. – als Beispiel kann man sich die Kollaborationsapp Miro anschauen.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. When opening Xd I see the recents on the welcome-screen. Please let me clear that list of items with a button next to the title as well as right-click individual items (which has a second item to delete all as well).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. I’ll leave this in for consideration. You can currently clear all documents from your recently used list through File > Open Recent > Clear Menu

20. I would like to have the Download XD File option when looking at the cloud history. Today I only have "open in a new window" and "rename this version", I wish there was an "download this version" option for making backups.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6