Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

98 results found

1. Confusing: Sharing popup shows green checkmark even when shared prototype is out of date
    Loving the product folks, just a quick suggestion. Not really a bug.. more of a UX issue. I was a little thrown off when my prototype wasn’t updating even though the green check (up to date?) was there. The copy with ‘share again’ feels wrong to me when you can share again OR update the app.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

I’m not marking this as completed, because we’ve gone through a number of iterations on the popup (now Share Mode), which removed the green checkmark. Given that the product has shifted so much, I’m marking this as inactive.

2. I can't view my mockups in the web browser right now I don't know how long will it take to have them back. Also I can't view my colleagues links too.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When there's a rectangle with shadow, it is not visible on the cloud link. It happens all the time with me and my colleagues. A noise background replace the rectangle.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merci d’avoir déposé un ticket! Cela semble être un bogue et non une demande de fonctionnalité, vous devez donc le déposer sur le forum de support de la communauté. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Ce message a été traduit automatiquement.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Since the November updated the loading time on the XD links is very slow

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I wish you could keep comments as you update the link to a prototype. I don't believe that's possible now. It's good to be able to look back at what others have said in the past. Perhaps even being able to see the version history of a prototype that has gone through multiple rounds of feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. currently users can only view prototype and specs only if they have a cc sign on. I would have to say a majority of our clients do not have CC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In my current context, working with Adobe XD is currently not a feasible option as using a cloud-only solution is against our security terms unless that cloud would be hosted on-premise.
    I would like Adobe XD to allow completely working off-cloud - so defaulting save to local save, as well as allowing exports to local file formats (PDFs, html...). If that is not an option, I would at least like to see an on-premise alternative, so that using Adobe XD is at least a viability to us.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When you are viewing a mockup on XD.Adobe if you zoom into the mockup, there is no functionality to move left and right around the screen. So you cannot zoom in on specific things.

Please allow for scrolling around a zoomed in page when in the browser.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I made a presentation link this morning, and it worked perfect. But the updated one, made just a couple of minutes ago, doesn't show/work at all (zie screenimage). what can be wrong? thanks in advance. Claudio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i have and error when creating a shared link for a prototype

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When putting a comment to the state of 'resolved' the numbers on the file are changing. This can be very disturbing, when a collegue refers to a number.. Because that number has been changed.

It would be very nice, if the resolved items just greyed out or something but could still be visible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. One of our clients cannot for some reason scroll on their screen. Without a middle mouse button or a scroll wheel, there is no other way to scroll on the links that are shared on the page.

Maybe add a function where users can scroll vertically on the shared adobe XD link with the up and down arrow keys? Or have the default scroll bars appear on the side normally on most browsers.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Currently, if you have an animation happening across two artboards that just cycling between each other, it makes it difficult for a reviewer to leave comments. The only way to pause an animation is to click into the area where you can leave a comment. If there are already comments on that slide it can be a carnival game trying to click into that area. See attached gif. It would be nice to have a way for them to pause during review stages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Developers often need to know the amount of columns that an element takes in the layout. It would be perfect if instead of making a preview artboard with columns as shapes we could use a toggle that will allow developers to see what we used when we designed a specific layout.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow easy downloading of images from the web view. It looks like the app deliberately obfuscates this ability (right click -> download image is not possible in browser).
    Seeing as there is no built in version control or reference ID for version of images, downloading images is necessary to take snapshots of progress.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Could you implement a link called 'Solved', that after clicked it that comment go to a archive list comments. It's because I want to control what I did and what I have as a suggestion (comments).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe keeps saying this issue is resolved. It's not. Please allow an Adobe XD creator to share an XD preview without the reviewer (client) having to have an Adobe account or log in. Should be as simple as click the link for a preview. And they should be private. (password optional). Same as Google Drive sharing "Anyone with link can view".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the response. You should be able to create a public prototype that does not require a login (equivalent of “anyone who has the link can view”), AND you can create a password-protected link that does not require a CC account (“anyone who has the link + the password can view”).

If you create a public prototype, it is NOT searchable, but similar to Google’s “anyone with the link can view,” if someone else gets a copy of the URL, they can open it to view. That’s likely why you were told that it was publicly accessible – it’s technically true, and we need to ensure you know that it’s very hard to find due to our long URLs, but not impossible to do so.

Hope that helps!

← Previous 1 3 4 5