Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about
--------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: On August 30, 2019 User Voice Bugs forum will transition to read-only.

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scrollable Area (not scrolling whole artboard)

Define a scrollable area within an artboard

This provides real-world app use cases, such as a table, slideshow, or iOS dropdown lists.

5,780 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

feature-started  ·  306 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Static / Fixed objects between transitions

When I swipe between screens I do not want the header and footer bar to slide with the transition, just the content area. Please create a function for this

1,265 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  28 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More default animations and easings

It would be great with a few more features/interactive animations when you link the pages. More easing options. I guess what I'm saying I would like to have more animations and effects based on what we have on websites and apps to this date.

transition presets

708 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  13 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Clipped Scrolling List inside a pop-up.

Eg: When you have a friends list inside a game screen, in a prototype, I need to be able scroll in a clipped mask of a container, which is currently possible in Principle, which makes a group scrollable vertically or horizontally. I'm looking for the equivalent of the same here.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re currently testing a feature like this as part of the private prerelease program, and expect to deliver this as part of the next product update. Please join the private prerlease to learn more, or stay tuned!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base