Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

68 results found

1. Sometimes I need to communicate that the user has switched between apps. It would be cool to have a special animation for transitioning between artboards that mimics the iOS/Android app switching experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When in Prototype Mode, sometimes elements are very far away on canvas.

Screen should scroll when trying to connect to Prototype Target.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Consolidation, iteration, etc would be improved by allowing wires to be copied with artboards as they are moved between documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is already possible in Adobe XD. If you copy the selected artboards while in the Prototype mode, when you paste them, their wires and defined interactions will be retained. If you copy and paste while in Design mode, then the wires and interactions are not retained.

4. I would like to use a PC keyboard as a trigger to make prototypes of products using hardware switches.

By using USB devices you can use various switch parts.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/FLINT-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9C%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%82%92%E4%BD%9C%E3%82%8D%E3%81%86%E3%81%9C%EF%BC%81%E3%82%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%88/dp/B0785PB468

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Feature request.

Using this feature user can create the artboard based animation very easily. XD has to create a new scene based frame to select the artboard to animate.

1. Create a scene based frame.
    2. Drag and drop the artboard to animate in frame
    3. Draw the object in the artboard
    4. Same objects would display in other artboards drag and drop in the frame
    5. Move the objects in the frame. (same would refresh in artboards)
    6. Automatically animate the objects (Shape, position, color etc...)
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For usability tests, I want to disable/hide the hotspots when you click. The hotspots make the tests too easy for the user.

The main reason I changed to Adobe XD is that I can do everything with just one tool. Now I have to use InVision/Marvel again for the usability tests because I can't disable the hotspots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Having a hotkey to control prototype recordings would clean up cursor activity during the recording. By necessity, the cursor currently has to navigate to and from the top right corner when the video starts and ends, something that detracts from the presentation. A hotkey would remove the need for those extra movements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As a user, I want to be able to go back one screen if I am viewing my prototype in preview mode so that I don't get stuck on a screen that I haven't prototyped yet.

Sometimes, I just want to test that all of the buttons on a screen take the user to the screens they are supposed to, but I may want to continuously go back to the previous screen because I may want to test a new path.

Perhaps a keyboard command would be great. You could also make it go back if you click 3 times…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve added new features recently to our shared prototype viewer that I think you’ll like. Now, when you view your shared prototype, you should be able to use the navigation buttons (as well as the left/right arrow keys) to be able to shuffle through your artboards in order, even if you have interactions defined. Check it out and let us know what you think!

-Elaine

1 2 4 Next →