Request details

Manage artboard export order into PDF

Hello team, make it possible to reorder Artboards as it's done on PowerPoint (Slides). This is helpful when we export all artboards into PDF. we will be able to change the order of artboards.

41 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nehemie KOFFI shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tomae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could try my trick. I'm sure many of you would have cracked it already. Just create artboards in series one by one, in the sequence, then copy paste layouts from older artboards.

• Fred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the point of organize artboard order on the layers panel and not being able to export than in that particular order??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vote for "Artboards should be exported in the order they appear in the Artboards" and very common UX feature. I don't understand what Adobe XD UX team is experimenting everyday??

• nooz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use prototypes with keyboards arrow to explain subsequentially evolution of a work.
    reorder the artboards should be very usefull instead of copy/paste.

• Clenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, XD needs a panel to manage artboards. I should be able to order them visually however I want, and set the export order separately.

• BLCKBRDDGTL-T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Katrina HS is 100% correct - "Artboards should be exported in the order they appear in the Artboards list. Quick & easy to sort that way and doesn't need to affect the way you have them arranged."

• Katrina HS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Artboards should be exported in the order they appear in the Artboards list. Quick & easy to sort that way and doesn't need to affect the way you have them arranged.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I felt this pain when it was time to export all my artboards to PDF the other day. I had to go back and rearrange all the artboards so that they read left to right and top to bottom (which is how XD interprets the order of artboards).

Not sure what the best solution is to this problem, but I agree with the problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base