Request details

Share prototype with customers so that they can view on their mobile devices

First of all: I LOVE XD! Thanks for this great software!

My issue is, that sharing the prototype on the web is nice, but our customers request to see the prototype on their mobile devices - but not with the online link, because they can't see the complete screen without scrolling and that looks not like an app more than a webpage.

Now the only possibility is to download the xd app, login or register and connect the mobile device with the computer, where the file is open. How can our customer see and test the prototype in the same way?

It would be great to have a customer friendly and easier solution for our customers to view the prototype on their mobile devices without downloading the xd app, registration and connection to pc.

181 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ISIISI shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LaurenLauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

really hope this feature arrives in the next update! Would love to use this before my next project deadline. Like others have said, people are put off by downloading the XD app. Maybe a QR code or a link they could scan to view the app prototype online on a mobile device?

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yes and yes! I was gonna create a similar UserVoice idea but this is great feedback.

• SedaSeda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mobile browsers has no fullscreen option.

XD apps ( IOS / Android ) should recognize and open XD prototype links.

This is a great obstacle to present mobile app designs to customers or test users.

• ISIISI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's amazing, that you have started this feature. THANK YOU SO MUCH ADOBE!!! I really need it very urgent. Can you already say, when this feature will go live?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often get no engagement because having to download the app - and also I just realized the Adobe xD app requires iOS 10, which is not very smart if we're trying to get more people to try Xd.

I think the best way and also cross-platform (both iOS and Android) is to have a way to automate the "save to home screen" feature from the mobile browser. That way you even get an "app icon" on your phone (that would be defined in Xd), so it's more realisitc to demo your prototype.

Feedback and Knowledge Base