Request details

Wifi connectivity for XD app (not connecting only by USB cable)

Instead of being able to connect only by a USB cable, the ability to connect via wifi. Any roadmap for this would be useful to know.

468 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People who voted this one: This is something that you can do currently in viewing the cloud document in your mobile app.

@AdobeXD can we please have the Wifi/Bluetooth connectivity feature. Desperately waiting for this feature. It's a massive struggle with the cables.

• Erkan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes we can do it with cloud documents :) . Thank you Adobe right now we can view prototypes without wire. Just one thing left, font improvements. Only fonts can not be viewed as is. Thank you all.

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow a user running Adobe XD to broadcast their prototype preview on a local network, permitting multiple users to view and test the preview over wi-fi through the Adobe XD Mobile app.

This could be unguided (allowing users to play around/test it themselves) or guided (video from the main screen broadcast only)

• Tarmo S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Live mobile preview for Windows. Please. :)
    Wordked great over WiFi with Adobe Photosop.

• Scott C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Feature-in-the-backlog" way way way way back in the backlog ... hopefully. 😆

• Arpit Bhatia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Demian,
    Any update on this feature? Eagerly waiting to be able to preview my designs on the mobile app somehow, be it tethered or untethered.

Please do let us know.

• Danny Haagen Rasmussen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on this feature?
    It bugs me that i have to disconnect my mouse just to preview my designs on my phone. I tried to use the web link and just open it on the phone, but it doesn't seem to work properly. The screens doesn't fit the phone, and the browsers UI gets in the way... :(

• ricky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

June 2018, nothing came in. Good job Adobe. "It’s planned to land in 2017."

Sketch Mirror let you preview via Wifi or USB cable in under 10 second. For Xd, it has been one and a half year and no such function is available.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base