(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mikhail Nikipelov shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

105 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shahar Erez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some objects always behave the same (when tapped, toggle buttons grow or change color, for example).

To save a great deal of time having to re-wire (re-program) every object each time we work in a different artboard, it would be great if we could give certain objects "personality", so that no matter which artboard they are in, they always have the same behavior when touched.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be nice if there were a way to create an auto slider for a landing page. Like shown here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zxefOaKVmQ), but functional, and without the need for buttons.

Perhaps simply enable time triggers for the transition between art boards and let auto-animate do the rest.

(I'm using 16.0.2.8)

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still in the backlog...unbelievable! This is the top feature of every UX/UI tool and the main advantage of Sketch. I don't get it.

• Oren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not the top feature you're working on ??? - this is the main advantage of Sketch - wake up.

• Jean-Claude Tremblay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Adobe XD (January release 2019)
        2. In Photoshop, create a layer with images and convert it to Smart Object.
        3. Create a CC library , and add that SO layer.
        4. In XD open the CC library panel
        5. Drag the Assets (the SO layer image)

Expected result: to be te image in high resolution

Actual result: Image is placed smaller and ultra low res.

Conclusion: SO internally saved in .PSB format, are not supported when placed Via CC library.

• Daniel M. Melo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! We need this! Even the old Fireworks CC had the options to add different "states" for pages and stuff...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY ADOBE HAS NOT RELEASE THIS?????
        WE NEED EXPLANATION!!!!
        WE NEED THIS FEATURE A LOT
        FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR NOW IN BACKLOG
        PLEASE GIVE US

• V Sathish Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have Movie Clip option just like Adobe Flash movie clip symbol?.
        This will help a lot when we are creating innovative prototype presentations for both mobile and desktop apps.

E.g. Unique hover effects, Spinner animation, Shape animation, Particle effects and If you click on the twitter like button then see how that animation is coming. If there is an option in XD then I can create wow animations!.

• Romio Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mean, we have to create so many artboards to show multiple dropdowns. Is there anyway to include a dropdown on hover without creating any additional artboard for that design?

• dkurre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unbelievable and unacceptable that such a common, simple and necessary feature/interaction has been neglected in the backlog for OVER A YEAR here and OVER 2 YEARS in the TAP/HOVER backlog item referenced below!

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12941394-tap-hover-effect

This is literally a deal breaker for me giving XD a real chance at becoming my go-to responsive design and prototype tool. Think beyond just hovers for links/buttons and allow for symbols to have various states (like the old Flash symbols and MovieClips) or allow for behaviors (i.e. time, interaction, position or shape dynamic based like Flinto and others).

I guess I will keep using Figma, Sketch/Flinto, Invision Studio and/or Axure for full responsive design and prototyping projects for the foreseeable future unless Adobe gets a clue and gets this 'backlog item' into production. Unreal Adobe... and really disappointing. I hope you are considering long press and 3D touch support for mobile devices as well while you are at it!

• Pablo Sara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!

Currently, If I want to create an animation for a simple button, I have to duplicate the whole artboard in order to do that (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1f29pt5HE).

I would love to be able to create in-place animations. So let's say I have an artboard with 2 buttons. I want to create 2 different independent animations for each button. That would be amazing. It would also help to get the workflow even more organized and simple. I don't imagine how the specification would be, but I send this idea to start the conversation :-).

Congrats for XD, is getting great and it's a pleasure to use.

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great for any button that takes you to a new page or just any button in general to have the option to change its state after it's clicked on. Similar to website links that are blue, after you click on them, they turn purple, showing you that you have already visited that link. For XD it would mean we could show the end user which links they have already clicked on.

Another example would be if we created a game with XD similar to Jeopardy. Where once one of the categories and prices were selected, that it would change its color state so you knew which ones were already selected.

I attached a rough mock-up of what it could look like. It may even be better to change the design, not just color. So in the example, you see a circle with a plus, after it's clicked on, it would be cool to have it change to a checkmark and green instead of purple.

• Vitoria Faccin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to have an "active" version of a button out of the artboard and be able to switch to it (and stay on the page) as an active state without having ot copy artboards to infinity.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base