Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. 1) My company is adamantly against allowing us use any tool to show intellectual property on the web, so I second the ideas to be able to export to a PDF. In order to use it for wire framing and prototyping purposes it would need to be a clickable/interactive PDF. The ability to pick and choose what we show would be helpful.

2) Love the previewing and recording, however it'd be more multi-function if, when previewing, you could gray-out the background - or alternatively allow recording the artboard in full screen mode.

3) Record Audio. Face would be awesome too,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I use vertical rhythm in all my UI design. for more info on what that is see http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/improving-layout-with-vertical-rhythm--webdesign-14070

including some functionality to apply vertical rhythm would be great. This could be just guides, but would be great if there was something smarter.

For example... i make sure all my padding, margins and line heights are a multiple of 28px to retain vertical rhythm in my designs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be a neat feature to be able to dim the artboards in the background when viewing prototypes so as you focus on the preview window.

This could be achieved by having a button next to the record button to toggle background on or off. The color of te icon changes to show it is selected.

It would be especially good for when you are recording a video for example, so that your are not distracted by your artboards in the background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Like Xd to the Flinto app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. would be lovely to have downloadable presets containing a variety of editable assets like color templates, buttons, more transitions and animated effects!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The feature arrange > send to back doesn`t work properly.
    And I would like to paste copied things at the same place in another projekt.

But I think, its a great programm to show moch ups. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When using XD on Windows, there is a problem that the font is not expressed smoothly and is not accurately expressed. The MAC says it doesn't, but I don't have a device, so I couldn't confirm it. Considering that the same phenomenon occurs in Adobe Illustrator, I wonder if it is a problem related to the Adobe program and Windows.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want an addition process!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Overlays can's be dragged outside the artboard height zone.
    When trying to move the overlay into the scrollable zone, it wont go further the defined height.

1) Create an artboard with a specific window height
    2) Extend the artboard verticallt, so it's scrollable
    3) Place a button (or anything) in the scoll zone (beyond the window height)
    4) Create a new artboard with the overlay content
    5) In Prototype, link the button to the overlay arboard (as overlay, obviously)
    6) Try to move the overlay content near the button (in the scrollable zone)

Current: You can't, the overlay placement is…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback on this. I think what you really want to do in this case is use a component state to handle the different tabs in your design. States can be different sizes (or the same size) as the original element of the design, so you can define the interaction within the states. This way, you can actually have all of the content track to the current scroll of the page. Hope that helps!

11. There used to be an inspect mode, confusingly-hidden in that "fullscreen" button. Now it's just gone completely.

It's now a useless static photoshop-esque mockup.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. while using text playing, it ask to sign-in.
    this shouldn't be happen, for example if i want to share with my client & he dont have adobe account or for user testing. it will be a gr8 mess.
    like it happened to me with my client for user testing. THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE FIX

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to be able to just export a list of all the colors I use in my design in a list, for the developer to know what colors he has to add to his css file.
    Also that would also be good for the typography assets.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dear Adobe,

First of all, thank you for creating XD.
    I believe this is the most useful tool that can be used for many different projects if some of features are included.
    Here are some vital features I wish it's available in near future.

Export to web (MUST!!!!!!)
    I'm sure Exporting to HTML is under review, but I believe bringing Export to web feature from Muse will work the best. Export as HTML file can leave a number of problems, but if it publishes directly from XD to designated host will be secure, and bug-free. It's already been done from…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file a single ticket per idea, and I see multiple ideas in here. However, these ideas are not new, and we do have suggestions already in the database. For instance:

16. Good day, recently download 3 times Adobe XD and always download in Chinese language!
    How can I pass it to English?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! To change the language in XD, check your system’s language settings. From Windows, go to your Windows Settings > Time & Language > Region & Language, and ensure English is above Chinese in your preferred languages.

17. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I create new shape using the pen tool, there is no way to be able to round the edges of that shape.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We'd like to use Adobe Spark for easily sharing our content through social media and the web. Can you post 508 compliant items with this tool? One published will it retain its state? Or does Adobe Spark have 508 compliance built into the creation of all visual content?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)