Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Can we have a prezi style of design where we can focus on each wireframe individually from the entire flow, this is separate from the prototype... it simetimes usefule to explain the total screens designed and individually zooming into them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. (i.e if the user wants to explore the links only on selected artboard)

This could be very helpful when I have more than 40-100 artboard at the same time, and on prototype mode would be more easy to identify which artboards are connected to which?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If you inserted a code editor for java into adobe xd that would be great! If you can't do java, do a different language. Make sure to specify which language it is.
    I, and everyone else would use XD more if you did this!
    Wating for an update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. need to see have to use the program from start as nothing i do seems to be working i need the basic basic like how to open

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. maybe I'm missing something and it is implemented, but I'd really like to set a height for the header and footer on mobile.

setting a height for the display seems irrelevant.

hopefully this will be added soon, I still have to use Marvel for my prototypes right now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I think there is an opportunity for improvement in creating a longer list of more transitions and animations between screens, and hover effects etc in prototype mode. One of my main reasons for recording a prototype in action was to show the footage on my portfolio, but I found that I had to do several takes due to having to get my mouse in order. I think a countdown clock before recording and the ability to edit your 'footage' would also be so so helpful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestions! We’ve had a number of improvements in our October release, and it sounds like you had 4-5 different suggestions in this one ticket. it would really help us out if you could split up the different suggestions into individual tickets so that we could better merge them in with other similar ones.

7. It would be awesome if we could ensure design files and copy docs were in sync as copy changes are made. What if there was a google sheet that could serve as the copy source of truth and any changes were synchronized. Or you could make copy changes in XD as you lay things out and synch those changes with a copy file of some kind. https://www.contentsync.io/ and https://kopie.io/ are two tools that are thinking about this problem in different ways. Maybe there is room in XD for something like this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 需要和没有Mac的小伙伴配合工作,但是window做的XD文件,发送给我用Mac却打不开,提示需要更新,但是已经检查是最新版本

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in six months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still have problems!

由于我们在六个月内没有看到对我们问题的回复,我将其标记为不活跃。 如果您还有问题,请随时再次提交!

此消息已被机器翻译。

9. Please give vector edit capacities like adobe fireworks. User has more power to edit vector. You can do all icon or vector related things only on XD. No required for illustrator for small vector and icons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Identical to the functionality of Adobe Illustrator (i.e. learned behavior,) allow users to select an object and use the keyboard shortcut Cmd/Ctrl + D to duplicate that object after initial copy & paste (or Alt + Drag.)

Your Repeat Grid functionality is handy if I already know the exact dimensions & gutters I need, but when I don't have that info it's actually faster and more efficient to use Cmd/Ctrl + D to duplicate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Save the prototype cell phone screen as if it were really an app and share it with anyone you want. Marvel has this option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When there's a lot of artboards it's hard to zoom out and drag target destinations. I'd like to be able to select a target artboard from the dropdown menu. But the dropdown has a max-width so it can't show the complete artboard name.

Request: Do not truncate artboard names in target dropdown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello,Grateful for some help.

I am using the latest, updated version of Photoshop under W10 Pro 64bit and my XP-Pen equipment is an DECO 01 tablet with grip and passive pens.I buy it from their offical site.

I am using the latest Nvidia and Wacom drivers, and W10, are up to date. I have 32Gb ram and a Core i3-8100 cpu.

but I was never able to get rid of that eye-hand coordination issue and I would end up frustrated whenever I would draw on my computer.I would never draw as good as on paper. so i want a tablet…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since we haven’t heard from you in the past four months, I’m closing this as inactive. Please do feel free to file again if you think this is applicable to Adobe XD. If you’re interested in Photoshop, please feel free to file in that forum or in their UserVoice instance.

14. There is a major flaw in repeat grid. Once a complex element is repeated with this feature, I can no longer add layers to various elements. This often makes it impossible for me to modify this element without ungrouping, deleting the repeated items, making the changes and then re-doing the repeat. This is annoying and really complicates my work flow.

There needs to be someway to allow me to make any changes I need to within a repeat grid including adding additional layers or bringing other layers in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The line editing function suggests to increase the midpoint capture, otherwise it is too inconvenient, which may become an important reason for me to go to InVision.
    [线条编辑功能建议增加中点捕捉,否则太不方便了,这可能变成我投奔invion的重要原因]

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

由于我们已经三个月没有看到对我们问题的回答了,因此我将其标记为无效。 如果您仍然想要此功能,请随时再次提交!

此消息已被机器翻译。

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

Thanks,

-Elaine

16. It would be great to combine files that includes actions into one file. Often, projects are huge and it would be helpful to combine files without copying over the art boards and losing the actions from the copied & pasted design altogether. It's frustrating to start over when we should be able to simply copy and paste while having the design and actions move over as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I hope that we can make the design on XD like a presentation with buttons that can take you from page to page and simply post it on our website directly without the need to make an Adobe link in order to see it and by this way we can even send it to our client as a link to our site directly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if you guys are thinking about developing more advanced SVG exporting function.

We can always export in high res png but when trying to use these png's to animate and design more advanced interaction in After effetcs, the resolution drops a lot and when I try to export in svg format, masks and intersected paths get completely displaced.

Hope you guys look it up in the near future.

Thank you
    Osama

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven’t heard back from you in about three months (and we shipped an “Export to After Effects” feature), I’m closing this as inactive. Please feel free to report this again if you’re still hitting this issue!

19. There should be a way to see the name of an asset on the Canvas. Currently there is no way to know the name of any asset (or in the case of colors and text styles, if an asset has even been applied) with out locating the asset in the panel and selecting "highlight all on canvas". This is very inefficient. A simple tooltip hover or shortcut (like alt to display measurments) would simplify the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Idea is how we can use artboard like navigation bar again and again. Example navbar-artboard can be set to render Artboard A and B top and on A side it is fixed when B side it is not. But If you make changes to navbar itself, example the menu items then the both changes will be mirrored to artboards A and B.

Another change is how we can prototype changes to wanted artboard. Lets say we have 3 artboards: MainWindow, Navbar and Popup. I can set into Navbar to mirror on MainWindow then I can prototype Popup to Navbar to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)