Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Process : Highlight text (to be changed) go to font weight panel and click the arrow nothing happens the user has to double click and then we see the drop down. this makes no sense?
    Maybe this is just me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The new interface window for Creative Cloud is cluttered with a jumbotron and a lot of unnecessary options and menu items. It breaks up the workflow of opening apps quickly when working on a project.

Also, the interface window doesn't necessarily open in the window where you click on the Creative Cloud icon, when working on multiple screens. This also causes confusion and breaks the workflow.

There are likely people who do like the new, bulky interface, so making it optional would probably be the best option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. This is an issue - and I don't know how to bring it up! This is happened multiple times. I'm trying to create a new link for Review of prototype, and XD is creating link from another XD file (that is closed). I've made sure to change Title of link and restarted XD and still same issue. Please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I share for review, the uninitiated will tab through it like a PDF. We should hide pagination buttons like Figma and InVision do. So the business quits paging through it and actually interacts with the prototype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Between version 13 and version 14 while editing text with bolded and colored text, the bolding and color of the text shifted (see attached image). Bold/color has changed randomly in the middle of words in multiple text boxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. it would be very useful for developers to view layout guidelines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Prototyp in Präsentation

Wie kann ich die prototypen in eine keynote oder ppt-präsentation einfügen. Ich möchte in während der Präsentation durch den Prototypen klicken bzw. das interface in einen Monitor mappen und durch den Prototypen innerhalb des Präsentationsscreens klicken.

How can I paste the prototypes into a keynote or ppt presentation? I would like to click through the prototype during the presentation or map the interface into a monitor and click through the prototype inside the presentation screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe! Wenn Sie einen Prototyp veröffentlichen, haben Sie Zugriff auf einen iframe-Link. Sie können diesen Iframe in PowerPoint oder Keynote einbetten. Hoffe das hilft!

https://twitter.com/elainecchao/status/1087428365685006336?s=20

Diese Nachricht wurde automatisch übersetzt.

Thanks for reaching out! When you publish a prototype, you have access to an iframe link. You can embed this iframe into PowerPoint or Keynote. Hope this helps!

8. Here's my story:

I traveled to my parent's house outside of the City I live in, and my parents' have got a very poor internet connection there, so, I opened XD to continue designing one of my projects and XD keep asking me to log in!

There is no way it will allow me to work unless I log in!

Without internet access to login, I'm not able to work, which is completely BS!

Can you, please, make XD accessible offline and make me login later on?

P.S. request:
    Please, make this input field resizeable, so I could read everything…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. How to reproduce the bug :
    - Select a group of elements
    - Unselect the upper element (top element in front of others elements)
    - Right-click on the group

the selection is lost and the top element is eventually selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am trying to design an app for this website https://silicophilic.com and trying to find the pin option. Any idea how can I get that done?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The prompt message that shows upon any changes made by the invitees, would be even more helpful if it can be accessed manually at any point of time (or atleast stays there all the time just like "missing fonts" message), which would actually keep us posted on the "changes" status and never miss out them. Also, adding to it, just like someone said in the discussion already - to opt in/out for auto "accept changes".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Asset Panel Bug in New Update:
    Just updated the XD i have noticed that sometimes the renaming of a component does not work to make it work again i have to restart the XD. The cursor and the keyboard both stop working while trying to rename.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm facing this issue from the "Text transform "update.

Source file created in Mac device, when I use the file in windows facing text transformation in ALL CAPS (original input) used uppercase in this scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A comment history would be very helpful for the designer. A client might accidentally delete feedback and for the designer to have the capability to view any and all feedback (resolved/ deleted) would be helpful. That way it can be easily retrieved and the client will not have to worry about having to make those comments all over again. It would be a good safety, "backup" feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am unable to share for review, the following error appears: Error 3183: -1

How can I solve it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG:
    To allow convenient keyboard triggers over entire prototype it is necessary to add hidden buttons/elements on each artboard. Every button is allowed to have only one trigger (feature request already exists for this problem).

Keyboard keys (windows) working fine if in preview mode.
    BUT if sharing on web they don´t work anymore IF the "buttons" are set to invissible.

Workaround: move VISSIBLE buttons with trigger to lowest layer so that they can be hidden behind something in front.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe team please add a features in Experience Design (Adobe XD) Colour Plate Because a same project we make many of file Like

Home Page

There are many files not in one place so request is copy color plates features add in Adobe XD this is really help full

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Move asn object to a "snap grid" then move to another "snap grid" then the object auto aligns to the behaviour and no the command. becoming more of a gesture to align. Zoomed out I could move an object to the boundaries of where I want it to align and it would centre to the snap boundaries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need a tutorial on web exporting to clearly demonstrate how links need to be inserted in the files to ensure the project remains interactive once converted to html.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. I just wanted to suggest that XD should provide transitions and animations just like the PROTOPIE does. There are few things that cannot be done in XD easily this is where protopie come in. Kindly provide features like PROTOPIE ! Thanks!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, this is too vague of a suggestion. Can you give us examples of individual features you’re missing from ProtoPie that you’d like to see in XD? If you file them here as individual requests (one ticket per request), it’ll be easier for us to merge with other similar requests. Thanks!