Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Please kill the 14.3 pixels. We need pixels rounding to be integrated. I don't want to use plugins for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. If I share a screen in a Skype meeting while using Adobe xd & use short cuts like (Cntrl + shift + H) the skype call gets disconnected & it really affects the meeting .it will be really helpful if you can sort this problem in the next update & I guess its that particular shortcut is for disconnecting the skype call so they both clash while we present the design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Currently, the txt files do not support Unicode format, so when dragging a Unicode txt doc onto the repeat grid the design/grid breaks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have created components that fit a specific size of artboard. E.g. a button to be located at the bottom of a mobile screen to which is the full width of the screen.

I now cannot use this component without overriding its width on other size artboards.

I would like a way to make the component instance, or just an ordinary object, adjust to the width of the artboard.

Ideally, this would be implemented as a width attribute of the component/object, as opposed to a one off right click action.

This feature could also be made more general by implementing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responsive resize will do what you want! By default, components are set to fixed width and height, so you can set to manual and remove that so that it will pin the way you want it to. Additionally, artboards will need to be set to responsive resize ON in order to resize its content. Hope that helps!

5. I have a many time install and uninstall sf pro rounded font Family but my problem is still running. I can't use font sf pro light dark medium etc. after windows update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In the "PDF Export", the image with the opacity setting is not exported with the correct opacity. For example, the "opacity" value you have set: "10%" --> PDF export: "0%" and is hidden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 동기화 중으로 계속 XD가 열리지않아요.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

티켓을 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다! 기능 요청이 아닌 버그처럼 보이므로 커뮤니티 지원 포럼에 반드시 제출해야합니다. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

이 메시지는 기계 번역되었습니다.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

8. I use Illustrator to draw a set of icons, and put them in Adobe CC Library to share the graphic assets with my teammates and to be used in various design projects in XD, Ilustrator, and Photoshop etc.

When I place the vector graphic asset into XD, somehow the path gets distorted. This only appears to happen on very small vector graphics. (The icons I made in Illustrator are 24px by 24px)

This distortion only happens when graphic assets are place on XD. When I place the same graphic assets on Illustrator, it looks fine. (See the attached assets, you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I do not need this app. When I had it on my computer and clicked it (three times!) I get a little window 'Verifying 'Adobe XD.app' ... I cannot trash them not delete them. HOW do I get rid of them???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "There is a problem with updating the link, please create a new link".
    Sorry, this is not possible because I am working with customers and they commented on the link and this link is published with the customer. Its not very professional if I tell them, my software doesn*t work properly!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As a guest to leave comment, it happens to not work well. After click continue, nothing happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I am producing a PDF which will be viewed by people on mobile. In the preview on desktop, and on mobile, the image orientation or scaling is not as designed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I'm working with a cloud document. Cloud auto saving requires a lot of bandwidth to be a smooth experience. Otherwise, between every interaction there is a pause when the doc auto saves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Every move is slow when working on a coediting doc that is also a library. I like XD fast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Cloud connection and document synching sometimes stays stuck on connecting and saving and can't get past that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi, i regularly use quick mockup and other plugins. Since the latest XD versions it is not possible to scroll inside the plugin sidebar view (e.g. element or template overview). Also the search bar within the plugin panel is not working properly (stops after 1 character). This makes usage of these plugins impossible.

I use XD on a Mac (Catalina, 10.15.7) with XD Version 35.1.12.5.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  20. Naming layers and groups is a basic good practice, and often we need to nidificate groups in groups and of course, give a group name. Unfortunately, when you will need to separe a group, XD looses the group's name inside it. It's a lost of time and also frustrating, because it's so common to make and separe groups in a group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)