Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Já faz um bom tempo que não consigo executar nenhum atalho comum apenas dentro dos softwares do Adobe, fora deles eu consigo usar normalmente. Gostaria de obter uma resposta e ter uma assistência quanto a isso, está me prejudicando nos meus trabalhos e não sei como resolver.

Obrigada!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

2. When there's a rectangle with shadow, it is not visible on the cloud link. It happens all the time with me and my colleagues. A noise background replace the rectangle.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If I want to add an element to an existing component, I always have to resolve the component first, add the element and create a new component. It would be nice if it was possible to add more elements to an existing component

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Normally it is possible to increase or decrease the numerical values using Shift and the arrow keys (up and down). Alternatively also with mouse click on the icon in front of it to drag up and down.

I would like to apply this also for the height of the workspace. This also worked until recently, but since recently you can only enter fixed values here. Unfortunately, this is not very practical.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This used to be a feature, and it seems to have been removed. But being able to name and label the character styles you set is a massive boon to cross team collaboration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can still edit the name of your character styles from list view. I’ve attached an animated GIF that shows you how to do this. Hope this helps! Please feel free to file a new ticket if you’re looking for something else.

6. Hi

Previously Adobe XD allowed you to import colours from a library into your new design but an update over the holiday seems to have either hidden or removed this option. I've been poking it for a good half an hour and can't work out how we are supposed to import colours from a library into a new design now and can't see any guides on what has changed here? It used to be as simple as clicking on the colour - I may just be missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi, I am creating sample workflows in the same file with different links but unfortunately, the links are changing quite often and I am not able to keep a track of my links

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why is it necessary to choose a color, right-click to copy the hex code to change the color of a style? Why not just edit the style by clicking on the color?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi, encountered this glitch in viewport (see pic). App and PC restart did not help.
    Glitch pattern is not fixed while scrolling or zooming.

Hope it helps the dev team! :)
    Have a nice day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all One thing I’d suggest is updating your graphics card drivers to the latest available from your graphics card manufacturer, not the default Windows drivers. This is often the source of problems like these. Hope that helps!

10. I cant edit gradient color in the added color even it do too hard manually to its by the handle and sometimes it does not show. I know there are too many objects selected which is why it not shown that is why I find the solution for the gradient rotation wheel (See in image 5.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. プロトタイプから「スクロール時に画面を固定」にチェックを入れてプレビューをすると、ボタンが表示されないバグがある。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

12. When you click on the object, the Visibility will change to show whatever is underneath it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I open a project with adobe XD, my mac make a weird sound then crash ( see video)

My config :
    MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

adobe xd version : 26.0.22.5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like Border to be able to select a color from document assets without use the picker tool.
    It will make me do work faster ....
    Please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello There,

Being a designer I use XD as a primary tool for my daily deliverables. Post this recent update XD blocks copying text from external sources. I have been typing it manually on the XD file but, for the icons and special characters there is no way around to place it on XD file.

Apart from the above the regular text copy issue still persists in XD authoring environment while working in design mode. This issue is long existing and no action is taken by Adobe.

It is quite disheartening to know that for the windows users Adobe is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe XD freezes dual-screen setup on windows while zooming using ctrl+space or ctrl+alt+space.

This happens all the time and the latest version of Adobe XD.

I use Wacom intuos pro, mouse and keyboard for zoomin.

Laptop has rtx2060 and amd ryzen 9 4900, latest Windows 10 pro.

There is no change or effect freezing when I change the windows graphic setting and XD to use a different GPU.

Freezing also happens when using one screen, but not that often.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We're using Xd for several projects and each page takes forever to load. Sometimes it takes several minutes to load a screen. This is on high speed internet. No other site loads nearly as slow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need improvement in PDF export. When we export and try to view in pdf acrobate. There are font mismatch and also if I use any png or jpg image in pdf. It look distorted. Its very disappointing when we share our pdf file with someone. its look completely different what we made. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For sharing, I choose the "Anyone with Password" option from the "Link Access" combo box. I don't want to retype the password every time and choose one of my saved passwords in the password field. However, the "Create Link" button is not active.

When you delete the last digit in the password and rewrite it, the Create Link button becomes active.

System: MacOS Big Sur 11.1 (20C69)
    XD Version: 35.3.12.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)