Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. Full screen should go full screen. InVision App allows a full-screen takeover when viewing a prototype. Why does the content go into a small rectangle centered in the browser with Adobe product notes in the corners? I am designing full screen, the prototype should follow that format. There is no need to see things like the date and time or "Made with Adobe XD." My client doesn't care, they are not designers. The client is my focus.

2. Upon clicking the "Fullscreen" button in the top corner, the screen still has a black background bordering the content. It should snap to…

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1. I'd love to see a way for for Enterprise customers whose companies have chosen not to permit sharing to be able to take advantage of the Design Specs feature. We need a way to export a local file that shows the specs that we can share on our internal, private networks. Without this, your largest customers are still left drawing design specs by hand.

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We seem to have missed marking this done when it was actually completed! For those enterprise customers who have sharing disabled, you can now work with your CSM to enable local publish. Please note that none of the services will be connected, which means that you will not be able to comment.,

2. 893 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I use the new Layout Grid heavily, but because of the color shading applied by default I need to hide it across ALL artboards to review what I've designed. Would appreciate if the functionality worked more similarly to Photoshop Guide Layouts where toggling the keyboard shortcut did this across the board.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In Word or Visual Studio you have the ability to search and replace certain signs or words. Well i'm in a project right now having a lot of different canvases all with some rectangles colored in the same way. If i want to change the color of all of them equally i wish i had a function providing me with that ability.... maybe there is a way to this date.. but i don't know it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. If you have a color palette and need to change a color a little you need to change the color for every layer with the old color again.

It would be nice to have a set color palette and if you change one of these colors all layers with the old color get updated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This pricing options look disproportionately to me... Adobe XD is on the same level as Photoshop and Lightroom combined? Nevertheless I will buy Adobe XD, because I startet a lot of projects with the beta and don't want them to be not finished...
    Maybe there is a way to get any discount when using Photoshop and XD togehter? Would be nice...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Seems like we're missing CC Library support for Illustrator assets. I'm sure you're on it but didn't find another comment on it. I can imagine you were under the gun to show off more library integration for MAX but vector symbols are really where it's going to be at for our team's needs. (That and JPG exporting, but that's been covered).

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Nothing more complected simply add Extract css from design as given in illustrator its very important other wise now day's it's simple to design in XD and very difficult to Develop application from xd assets because of no css export option in it, Please include this.

693 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the August 2019 release, we’ve enabled the ability for developers to copy css attributes from design specs links.

Thanks for the support and keep the feedback coming on how we can further deliver more value through such code snippets in XD

9. Since Xd just closes at will, with no warning, and we are now used to working in the cloud where our work gets backed up in this scenario, for the love of all that was once your calling, use the cloud services you have running massively on my machine to do some good for just the programs I am using. Focus and quality people. You can wikipedia those words. </troll>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add any plugin like sketch's zeplin so it will become easier to share your designs and its assets to the developer team.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

XD’s January 2018 update now supports integration with Zeplin (as well as Avocode, ProtoPie, Sympli, and Kite Compositor). Read more at https://theblog.adobe.com/introducing-popular-3rd-party-integrations-adobe-xd/

Zeplin is only supported on Mac right now. If you’re interested in Zeplin support with XD on Windows, please let us know by upvoting https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/33045610-zeplin-integration-on-windows

11. I want to select all the objects that use a particular asset like a color or font. If my design has gone crazy and I have assets that are close, like 23px and 24px titles that I want to merge it would make that easier. With colors, I may not want to edit the Asset, I may want to change all the corporate red to the corporate blue. It would help with finding fonts in a file too, like in Illustrator.

Similar to:
    Related symbol: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/19712428
    Related character style: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/30977113

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update to XD CC version today.

I've been using XD for a while now and have been a big fan ...up until today.

Like many others, I've invested a lot of time testing out this product. Also like others, I've done this on real projects in order to put XD to the test; see if it works for my workflow and so on. It was a risk I knowingly took.

However, with such a short trial window for the official release, I feel like Adobe now has me over a barrel. There have been a few critical features missing which…

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want XD to recenter and zoom to an artboard that I select from the artboard list.

Why is this valuable to you?
    I currently spend a lot of energy manually zooming and panning between artboards. What if we simplify and streamline all this activity to just a couple of clicks?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Well, I'm using Adobe Xd for a week. Previously worked on Photoshop. I've started loving xD.

But I am facing difficulties when selecting a layer which is under another layer.

It's really annoying always "hide" the first layer then select the 2nd/3rd layer. After that finding that "Hide" layer to unhide.

Photoshop has an option for that. Please see attached.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. we need to start designing for the new iphone

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re pleased to announce that the iPhone X artboard is now available in the November release of Adobe XD. If you don’t see the update in the Creative Cloud desktop application, click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the application and select “Check for App Updates.” If you’re looking for improvements on this feature, please do file a new request!

17. The ability to collapse / expand assets: Colors, Character Styles and Symbols

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Version : 0.8.22.17 Beta, CS 2.4.2.61

Click the share button in the top right corner and select "Share again".

The "Update link" and "New link" buttons look exactly the same. Several times I have come to press the wrong button. In 100% of the cases, I want to update the existing link. I would therefore argue that it makes sense to emphasize this as a primary action.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When creating colors in the Asset panel, it would be nice to use the color picker tool and not have to have the Hex value handy. Not all mock-ups are color sensitive so this would make a nice quality of life addition.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re pleased to announce that the assets panel eyedropper is now available in the November release of Adobe XD. If you don’t see the update in the Creative Cloud desktop application, click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the application and select “Check for App Updates.” If you’re looking for improvements on this feature, please do file a new request!