Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. 1,217 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dear XD Community -

I’m happy to share that as part of XD 44, we have delivered the long awaited assets organization feature 🎉. So now you can flexibly groups your assets to help you organize, navigate and find your assets much faster.

This feature will allow you to:
    1. Create unlimited groups and sub-groups for all your assets
    2. Easily move assets between groups by drag-n-drop or using the move dialog
    3. Custom Reorder your groups
    4. Publish linked libraries with groups
    5. Sort your document assets panel by name

To learn more about this feature check: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/work-with-assets-and-libraries-xd.html

Please give it a try and let us know what you think.

Thanks,
    Sherif

2. I'd love the ability to edit an existing symbol and have it populate to all instances (ie. Navigations, Headers, Footers, etc.)

This would make editing content and global changes SO much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to reorder the colors in the color palette. Currently they're created in the order I make them. I'd like to be able to drag the blues together, greens together, etc.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Paste Appearance command should also work on folders. Lets say I have some multilayered flat logo 'A' in 'Folder A' and I want to past the attributes on all layers inside. It will be great. Currently I have to select all layers seperately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. hi, me and my team (UX) would like to have the ability to share the XD presentation online with dev or PMs on view mode - now they need to have an adobe account to view our presentations- so that's a problem :/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I send my mockup to developers, they need all informations about size, font, etc. It would be nice to have an option to display those informations :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to export my designs to ProtoPie using XD on Windows 10 - just like it works with XD on Mac.

268 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to export my designs to Sympli using XD on Windows 10 - just like it works with XD on Mac.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to export my designs to Avocode using XD on Windows 10 - just like it works with XD on Mac.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to export my designs to Zeplin using XD on Windows 10 - just like it works with XD on Mac.

481 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd like to be able to copy one element (i.e: a top navigation bar) to multiple views by copying the element, selecting all relevant views, and pressing cmd + V.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hello team,
    while importing assets it should not be directly load into art board . but instead first it load on assets kind of tab at top most bar of XD. when click on that it should toggle our imported assets and we drag them out whichever we want onto the artboard for project. not at once i mean.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently if I design mobile app assets at 1x I have to rescale individual assets at different sizes to export them seperately per platform.

I'd really like to see a one click export for both platforms from a 1x designed screen. 1x screesn are key when testing and there isn't an option setup a project at different scales.

Majority of my assets are vector, especially for the all important app iconography.

Photoshop has something like this at the moment be great to see something like this in XD.

Thanks

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We currently have this feature built into the export in Adobe XD. You can export, select the device type, and then click on export for multiple versions. You can also now batch export by marking an asset or a group for batch export, then select Export > Batch.

14. Description:
    The generated url to a design spec should be password protected optionally .

Value:
    It is important that the customers data is handled properly. A password protection for the exchange of design specs can be an argument for or against the use of a layout software.A feature liek this would provide further arguments for using Adobe XD.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have change log set up on confluence and I've been wondering why non of the developers have been clicking on the link to see the spec, but instead have been downloading the XD file instead. And when the fonts failed to load on the file, they often slack me what the font weight is and etc.

And when I refer to them spec link, the first thing they said to me was "they don't have an account". I had to show them they can just click "Sign In" and then hit "Google". And then they were like OOOHHHH..

But…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Possibility to have a price politics like Sketch, one pay, one shot ?
    i prefer Adobe XD to use
    I prefer Sketch licence to pay
    One licence for 100$,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When I decided to change the whole prototype design from one color palette to another. I cannot change the same color of all the shapes together. I need to select same color shapes on each page one by one. This is so slow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Although I would like to design specs in development, but can not set the scope of disclosure, customers are not allowed to use.
    Can I make an adobe ID invitation system for design specifications?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We released Private Invites (Beta) : Share and track your prototypes and design specs with invited team members or stakeholders, so you control who sees, reviews, and comments on them.

This is available in XD 9.0 onwards

19. When you make a symbol like a button, you draw first a rectangle with attributes like color, size, etc...

then you put a label in order to give him a function like "Validate", etc

So when you put this button inside your artboards the problem becomes that if you want to change the caption of the button you'll have to dissociate the symbol to change the caption.

So the problem is How can I use atomic approach in order to design my system and then if I change the color of the button, the size of it or the caption…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If I started prototyping and publish design specs without the prototype linking all the screens the design spec shows only the screens that are linked in the prototype. The specs link doesn't get updated even if I remove all the links.

370 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 31 32