Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I think it would be a good idea to have a way for a client to sign off as a final approval of prototypes after they have made there comments and the designer has addressed and resolved the issues. A step further on this would be to be able to directly highlight certain sections of the workflow for a client to review if there were any afterthought changes that require a new sign off.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When I open up files, then go to CC Libraries, you usually need to look through the list, this might be quite long, to find the one you're after. Fair enough, if the one you've recently worked on appears in the 'most recent' section, but what if it's one you haven't used for some time?

So what if you could link Files and Libraries, so when you open the file, the associated library is available in the palette straight away rather than going and finding it? This saves the designer/user a little bit of time. Plus it could work for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  3. This helps in organising images and icons within a set boundary. Making a shift from Figma after the auto-animate feature.

This is one area which XD is lacking and making me go back and forth between the two applications.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. With private protoypes I can invite people by email address, so that I can then mention them in the comments using the @ symbol, even if they havent commented before.

I would like to have the same functionality for public prototypes, where this is currently not possible and I have to wait until they leave a comment on their own, in order to get their attention using mentions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It takes a long time to either create a new link for development or update an existing link, and I find myself waiting around often. I also often click "update" without copying the link first, then it's unavailable while the link is being updated, and I have to wait. I'd love to be able to share the link before it's updated since developers will only access well after it's finished updating/creating anyway. Three suggestions:

1. When updating an existing link, let the existing link be available to copy, since the URL won't change.

2. Or, have a "cancel" button so I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I can't see the whole name for my assets (colors, character styles, components) that have long names. This is made particularly difficult when opening files from Sketch, which by nature have symbols with long names.

Currently, as you drag out the assets panel, it automatically splits the list into more and more columns, never letting a column get wide enough to show the entire asset name.

A few possible solutions include either wrapping the text for long names, not breaking to multiple columns until the longest name fits, or best yet, sticking with what you have for the default behavior…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. preserve scroll position for auto-animate - currently it works kinda broken/incorrectly from what wed want

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am currently saving a larger file and it just says "saving" for a while now. Granted, my internet is rather slow, but it would be nice and give me some peace of mind if I could actually see how far the saving has progressed than being left in the dark about it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Having Design Specs online is great, but it should be available inside the app too! OFFLINE.

Thanks in advance.

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. copy to microsoft powerpoint and word as an image to make a presentation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The new drag feature is awesome, but it doesn't work with Windows touch screens. I get the fact that the feature is simple in its early days (can't animate properties like color etc), but not adding support for touch events is just simply unacceptable!

I intentionally added this as a bug report, not a feature request because this should never have been an issue! I'm disappointed that you just forgot that Windows has touch displays.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Whenever i want to swap fonts or to try a different one is very painful. there are several issues/bad ux with it.

First, if i just scroll down i dont see which font i am currently using. current font should stick and always be visible as a reference

Second, if i type a search for a font, only the first result shows. if i dont type the exact font name (which not always are easy to remember). if i want to choose, say the second option, i don't have a way to do it by search. i'd have to scroll…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Klick on app-icons in the panel should select input field for direct value-change by number-input or arrow keys. This is the same in InDesign/AI/PS … Please make the Adobe apps feel the same or have the same ground features!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be great if we could edit multiple character styles at once. For example, this is very useful for changing font for the entire project while keeping colors, sizes, weights etc.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Typesetting

I hope that the next version can see the "Full Justification" and "first line indent" settings in the text.

文字排版

希望下一个版本可以看到文本中有 “两端对齐” 与“首行缩进”设置功能

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd like to see placed artwork include a field in the UI where we can see it's current scale, with respect to it's original size.

Right now if I place a piece of artwork, and scale it to fit an artboard, the original dimensions of the art aren't surfaced anywhere in the UI.

If I later then add another piece of artwork that needs to match this scaling, but isn't necessarily the exact same pixel dimensions (e.g., different bar graphs built on the same grid) I have no way to know the scaling percentage I should apply to make the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Of course it's set ot german and of course now I have to hunt down some setting somewhere which I dont want to do. Spellcheck should not be on by default, anyone who wants to use such a feature will actively search for it, the vast majority of users do not want it, especially not when it uses some localised setting from who knows where that is now constantly uppercasing all my stuff without me ever having this problem before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be nice to have a simple option to see all elements/assets which are markded for export. Sometimes you mark an element by mistake (for example a simple rectangle). Later it could be hard to find this special element on your artboard layers to remove the export marker.

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Presently when I zoom 100% (Ctrl+1) artboards go out of the viewport which doesnt make any sense. It would be much more convenient to keep currently selected artboard centered or simply show the top leftmost artboard when no artboard is selected.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Apple introduced HEIC/HEIF Files about a year ago for the iPhone and I can't still drag and drop them into the Adobe XD application on my Mac with Mojave.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)