Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments saved in prototype

Comments saved in prototype in Cloud are gone after upgrade to 29.1.32.8

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Bug] Exporting artboards, error when overwriting.

Every time I export artboards and overwrite existing files I get this problem!

I don't have write/read permission issues. I save locally and network, same problem.
    I have to change names or artboards every time I want to export.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Issue: Trouble saving document to the cloud

When I try to save a document to the cloud, in hangs on "Saving...". If I close it and open it again, it allows to open my file as if it is a cloud file, but when I open it it still says "Saving..." and I cannot share it.
    If I open the Creative Cloud on the browser, it doens't list any documents. I've deleted all documents from the browser, and in the application it still shows several "cloud" documents to be opened.
    I actually have a suggestion: If I have a synced file it should be available by a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Resize in Export

It should be possible to resize boards in export like in Illustrator.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  05 : Asset exporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Define multiple strings at once

Make it possible to define multiple Strings by selecting all elements that are supposed to hold those strings. Saves a lot of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't live preview my xd documents on my device

I have an issue while live priveiw my xd documents
    App will not show any live priveiw on my mobile

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09 : Mobile (Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Convert Paths to Images

I sometimes Illustrate directly in Adobe XD, please allow us to Rasterize or Select which Paths should be downloable for developers. I spent too much time manually exporting paths

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Developer Handoff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When copying an element, also copy it's prototype transition.

When i have a common element in multiple art-boards, and i copy this element from one art-board to the others, there should be an ability to also copy it's prototype settings so that we don't have to repeat the transitions of this element in every art-board.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Component ın last version.

In version 28.9.12.2 - Component part not useful. I could delete unlinked component before. I couldn't delete on new version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Coedit Collaborate Save Notification Frequency

When co-editing (collaborating), we are bombarded with the save and sync pop-up every 30-60 seconds. It is a major pain. Is it possible to set the save/update frequency? My team does not work on the same artboard or components at the same time, so we do not need to sync with each other os frequently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Design Elements to Different Component States!

Working on an enterprise-scale seems to be somewhat dismissed with the current component building. If I have, let's say, an edit mode on a component, there doesn't seem to be a way to add the dropdown box where editable material would go in that state to the component. No matter which way I click, I cannot change the bounding box of the original component. In this example, I NEED to add that separate box on the edit state for it to even make sense with our actual component. If I attempt to click in, I get to a point where…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Feedback to Developer user

For password protected files, where feedback is to be given to the designer / developer user. For checking replies of the designer /developer that are shown via notifications; for each reply one has to relogin to each frame / screen using password to view the notification and respond to the notification. Pls have a single sign-on option to check and reply to all notifications in one go rather that logging in one by one using password.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! This is already supported through our private invitations workflow, where you can invite people by Adobe ID Email address. If your developer is logged in using an Adobe ID (even a free account), they won’t need to login over and over again.

13. Cloud sharing documents and working together don't work

Cloud share documents don't work today, Can you fix it ? Because I have to work together with a friend of mine for a project and we can't meet each other at times of corona so it is very important that it works again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Live preview for tablets - Android & iOS

There's live preview now for mobile devices; both Android and iOS and that's great. But we need the same for tablet devices as well. For both iPads and Android tablets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Drag + previous artboard (bug)

I like very much to implement 3 horizontal scroll elements in one artboard. I have 4 artboards with different states for mentioned elements. I want to show for my customer reverse drag, but interaction/trigger: DRAG doesn't work with action: previous artboard. It swich on tap instantly, it should be selectable and work properly. Looks like bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to use adobe edge animations in website?

I want use adobe edge animation in my website (https://shuftipro.com). I add required files into page head .Adobe edge worked with this div tag only

<div id="Stage" class="EDGE-7942973"> </div>

and add another elements dynamically into it .I test and understand that if this div tag placed into another tags animations don't run. . How to fix this problem?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The UI Totally Sucks

The user interface for XD is a complete piece of crap, at least on Windows. Why not just have an actual hand tool, rather than make people try to figure out stupid combinations of space bar clicks, two-finger trackpad drags, etc. What a garbage interface you have made here. I dunno, how about just a fucking scrollbar? The usability of this thing sucks pretty bad --- Steve

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Share mode- no more info modal for changes

So every time I work in the share mode a modal appears every time my colleagues change something or add something to the design, it's kind of annoying and interrupts the workflow. Can this be changed pls .. I mean take Figma as an example there you can work on a project multiple users and everything is in real-time and changes appears as they go along with the project

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. iPhone export @3x

Feature request of @3x export from iPhone option. I need to export assets @3x for iPhone 11 Pro Max retina display.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  08 : Mobile (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. undo and redo history buttons... PLEASE

undo and redo history buttons... PLEASE

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base