Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I see the need for a search engine where you can navigate using the name (or keyword) to search for one or more screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Slack is what everyone uses in their company for communications. I cannot promote Adobe usage because Adobe as a company is asking for too much private information and is not giving us the option to minimize what we share. Therefore I have to back out of connecting Adobe XD and my wireframes in the Slack app. Please reconsider. People will increasing opt out if you don't give them to option to choose what information we need to protect at our company.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be useful to have a low-code solution to connect XD to a customizable relational database. To truly exploit all that is XD, I really need a database with group and user access, user specific data views for their accounts, and read/write ability based on status and privileges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. need hotkeys setting for Plug-in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi ppl,

It would be great if we can switch assets color on Art-board by selecting 2 colors and giving option like "Switch colors" or "Switch color to". Check the attached image.

Cheers,
    Manohar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. While sharing the specs to developer, jus like zeplin can the developer download the assets in all formats in mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi. So that it can be easy for him.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would love the ability to be able to select all colours used / unused in the document (just like Illustrator) from the assets panel. Also would be awesome to do the same with character styles & symbols.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'm looking for a easy way to create a expandable text box with the click of a button (e.g read more)

This is often seen in app stores and in news articles that that are behind a pay wall.
    With the text box minimized you should be able the see the content below (screenshots etc) but when you expand the content should be moved further down. Maybe this is already possible but I can't find the feature either in the software or in a tutorial. Of course I can build this my own with animations, but shouldn't there be a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When spacing objects relative to each other the border should count as well. In web development the thickness of the border is taken into account when creating elements. Currently I need to remember to +1 when placing something anywhere near a bordered element.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stu Programm è pop shcran u s capiscia na mazza ngul a bua

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven’t seen any activity on this issue in three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you’re still experiencing it!

Thanks,

-Elaine

Cum’è ùn avemu micca vistu alcuna attività annantu à questu sughjettu in trè mesi, l’aghju marcatu cum’è inattivu. Per piacè sentitevi liberi di arrigistrarà di novu sì stessi subitu!

Stu messagiu hè statu traduttu automaticamente.

12. In windows, when i work with numerous artboards! i am forced to zoom in and zoom out because of the absence of a HAND tool which is currently in photoshop and illustrator and is very essential for XD ! it would be great if u include it in your may update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Good day. Please add guides like Illustrator. There is a problem with the pipette. It just does not work. Updated the application - it did n

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! UserVoice works best when there’s one suggestion per ticket. Unfortunately, it sounds like you have a few suggestions in here, split between feature requests and bugs. Can you please file new tickets with specific issues? Thanks!

14. I am confused how XD order the artboard while exporting.

I feel we should be able to rearrange the artboard at the time of exporting. XD should export the artboards as per layer order or give options for the user to decide the order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow easy downloading of images from the web view. It looks like the app deliberately obfuscates this ability (right click -> download image is not possible in browser).
    Seeing as there is no built in version control or reference ID for version of images, downloading images is necessary to take snapshots of progress.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Failures in text boxes in the latest update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Within adobe XD we would like to see a possibility to share with specific bitbucket repository or google drive storage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great to add multiple instances of the same color to the Color asset library using labels to differentiate each instance. The same color might be used across multiple components and UI elements across the document, sometimes its necessary to only tweak just one instance of the color and not make a global change.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! If you need to make a local change and unlink something from a color from the asset library, select the object and open the color picker in the property inspector on the right hand side. The changes there won’t reflect across your canvas, only on the individual object. Hope that helps!

20. please reset option available for once change parameter values and'll reset that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)