Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. コメントを確認するたびに閲覧パスを入力するのが面倒です。ログインしているときは省略できるようにしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Since private invitations seem to work, I am closing this ticket.

個人的な招待状が機能しているように見えるので、私はこのチケットを閉じています。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

2. Yo bring back copy pasting interaction links. Links inside of symbols, or copy pasting from one doc to another. Just bring those m-f back. This new update messed that up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think the design quality in PS is more crisp in compare to XD can you do something for it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Process : Highlight text (to be changed) go to font weight panel and click the arrow nothing happens the user has to double click and then we see the drop down. this makes no sense?
    Maybe this is just me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The new interface window for Creative Cloud is cluttered with a jumbotron and a lot of unnecessary options and menu items. It breaks up the workflow of opening apps quickly when working on a project.

Also, the interface window doesn't necessarily open in the window where you click on the Creative Cloud icon, when working on multiple screens. This also causes confusion and breaks the workflow.

There are likely people who do like the new, bulky interface, so making it optional would probably be the best option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently, if you paste a new object, it is pasted on top of all other layers, even if you have another layer selected.
    This differs how it is handled in other programs (such as Sketch or even Adobe's own), where when you have a specific layer selected, all pasted elements will be pasted above the selected layer and not as the top-most layer.

It would be nice if this could be added as it makes pasting layers way more efficient, since you dont have to go to the layers panel afterwards to reorder the pasted contents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add functionality that Photoshop has to 'Relink to library graphic'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This is an issue - and I don't know how to bring it up! This is happened multiple times. I'm trying to create a new link for Review of prototype, and XD is creating link from another XD file (that is closed). I've made sure to change Title of link and restarted XD and still same issue. Please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In the case of overlay, can use auto-animate

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When using master design components and reusing them in other files, i like the idea of making components local so i don't accidentally push a copy change for one instance to all instances of that component.

However, i miss sketch's functionality where you can easily click a component and change the text in only instance. Makes prototyping go a lot faster.

See the attached gif for how i have to rename them today. Takes several clicks to rename. Even if i go into the layers, if i rename the text it just renames the title of the text not the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 66 total screens, there is no sorting function and those image-card was too small. VERY BAD ONE, every time i return from card detail the search keyword was gone, and i have to search it again

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Between version 13 and version 14 while editing text with bolded and colored text, the bolding and color of the text shifted (see attached image). Bold/color has changed randomly in the middle of words in multiple text boxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. it would be very useful for developers to view layout guidelines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Prototyp in Präsentation

Wie kann ich die prototypen in eine keynote oder ppt-präsentation einfügen. Ich möchte in während der Präsentation durch den Prototypen klicken bzw. das interface in einen Monitor mappen und durch den Prototypen innerhalb des Präsentationsscreens klicken.

How can I paste the prototypes into a keynote or ppt presentation? I would like to click through the prototype during the presentation or map the interface into a monitor and click through the prototype inside the presentation screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe! Wenn Sie einen Prototyp veröffentlichen, haben Sie Zugriff auf einen iframe-Link. Sie können diesen Iframe in PowerPoint oder Keynote einbetten. Hoffe das hilft!

https://twitter.com/elainecchao/status/1087428365685006336?s=20

Diese Nachricht wurde automatisch übersetzt.

Thanks for reaching out! When you publish a prototype, you have access to an iframe link. You can embed this iframe into PowerPoint or Keynote. Hope this helps!

15. Very annoying that the Preview window is not at 100%.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am trying to design an app for this website https://silicophilic.com and trying to find the pin option. Any idea how can I get that done?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Asset Panel Bug in New Update:
    Just updated the XD i have noticed that sometimes the renaming of a component does not work to make it work again i have to restart the XD. The cursor and the keyboard both stop working while trying to rename.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If you used Layers to position the overlays, the positioning of elements would be MUCH easier and utilize the same resolution. Currently, the overlays have a difficult time with font resolution. Almost like it is using a low-res jpg/png/gif.

When using the Layer method, the connection would display the layer is the proper position.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adobe team please add a features in Experience Design (Adobe XD) Colour Plate Because a same project we make many of file Like

Home Page

There are many files not in one place so request is copy color plates features add in Adobe XD this is really help full

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Move asn object to a "snap grid" then move to another "snap grid" then the object auto aligns to the behaviour and no the command. becoming more of a gesture to align. Zoomed out I could move an object to the boundaries of where I want it to align and it would centre to the snap boundaries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)