Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

¡Gracias por presentar una entrada! Esto parece un error y no una solicitud de función, por lo que definitivamente debe archivarlo en el Foro de soporte de la comunidad. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Este mensaje ha sido traducido automáticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In Autoflow, many times due to fixed vertices of the flow, we have to arrange the boxes as per the default flow direction. If we get an option to change the vertices then the problem will be solved. I've illustrated that in the attached image. The attached image consists of flow which is intercepting with a block in the current situation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. should work with Photoshop Layer Interactively

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  5. I see that we can snap to grid, which is great, but being able to snap objects to guides is equally important when a layout does not conform to a grid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The animation of prototype that is smooth while open in XD is extremely choppy and not reflecting the work. This drastically impacts the sharing and commenting for design review or even showcasing.

The prototypes shared need to reflect the same level of quality as what is built and reviewed on someones desktop. At the very least, if there is a quality issue on the shared version, it should be surfaced up to the user in some way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

We definitely expect the transitions between artboards to be fluid, so if this isn’t the case, we should get a bug filed through our Support staff. We’ll need a sample prototype to be able to interact with to see the issue. Thanks!

7. I can spend hours attempting to do the simplest things in this app using the latest version on Catalina. PowerPoint is better than Adobe's idea of a working XD design app. Thank you for charging us on a monthly basis for buggy products. It's not like you have competition. Oh wait, you do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I know this isn't the right place for bugs, but I'm not going to bother navigating this mess of a web page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Guides have stopped working as of the latest update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have a component with the hover state that is repeated within the grid. I repeated the first element several times, then I want to have different texts and images in each element. I expect that the change inside of each instance will NOT be repeated in other instances of this component within the grid - unfortunately this is not the case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I export my web with web export plugin ,the prototypes are not working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It's great to have guides, but the fact that they are restricted to an artboard and can't go beyond, makes it impossible to align objects relative to the artboard, there are some rudimentary snaps but guides that exist on a global level would be not just helpful, dare I say a normal part of a design tool, circa PS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. while i try to rename some of the text layers. and its crash. occur more then 100 times a day. it is disturbing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm unable to preview my designs and it shows a blank screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Instagram post maker

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. I had a problem to make the elements fixed when it is out of viewpoint, they disappear from the preview mode.

My project has one case that requires one element should be appeared in a section which is unfortunately out of viewpoint already (please see my attachment).

Please make an update for the features "Fixed position when scrolling" visible in Preview Mode & Prototype link even that element is out of viewpoint.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Undo and Redo function is no longer behaving as intended. Once you undo something the redo function is not working. Sometime when you undo a few times it skips a chunk on items in your undo history as if they were never recorded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Please help me Why is Xd Clasing so much from the latest update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. When there are multiple interactions in an artboard and when the overlay appears on top of the artboard, the interaction is still clickable and the other artboard is appearing over the overlay again which is making a mess

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Since that new Auto-fit feature appeared, I've noticed the quality of image in Chrome and Edge on Windows not rendering properly as if it was using a scaling resampling such as NEAREST NEIGHBOR (which distorts edges in an image) instead of a BILINEAR (stays smooth and sharp). It wasn't doing that not too long ago but it's so bad that I have to stop sharing with my clients.

It seems to be better in Firefox.

Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Last version of XD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)