Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

105 results found

1. The only way I can fix this is by restarting XD. This does not always happen, but it does happen very often. I'm using Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. The spacebar placement makes me feel like my screen isn't wide enough to look at my whole workspace, I'd really love a little space for it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hi Adobe Team,

Currently, I am using Windows XD version and is the lastest one. I am facing a problem of XD crashing automatically while I have saved documents from Cloud to local.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If I share a screen in a Skype meeting while using Adobe xd & use short cuts like (Cntrl + shift + H) the skype call gets disconnected & it really affects the meeting .it will be really helpful if you can sort this problem in the next update & I guess its that particular shortcut is for disconnecting the skype call so they both clash while we present the design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I do not need this app. When I had it on my computer and clicked it (three times!) I get a little window 'Verifying 'Adobe XD.app' ... I cannot trash them not delete them. HOW do I get rid of them???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I am producing a PDF which will be viewed by people on mobile. In the preview on desktop, and on mobile, the image orientation or scaling is not as designed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. My style guide do not loading 100%

See in video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have two different Adobe ID, one from company to access Adobe Suite, and one on Behance. I 've realised that when I login into my Behance account. Adobe will asked me re-loging or automatically log me out from my Adobe suite account. I think you may want to improve this, it is annoying that everytime I access to Behance, i need to careful or I might lost my files. which this is might be one of the reason that my XD artboards lost?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This doesn’t seem like a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. Your Behance account is actually an Adobe ID, so you are actually switching between accounts when you log in. You might want to log in using your Behance account and see if you can see your missing documents. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

10. I'm reopening this "feature" that was originally opened by Sylvain in July 2017:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19821529-let-us-deside-where-to-install-it

but hastily and wrongly, closed by Elaine (Adobe) (Product Manager, Adobe) and labeled as non-feature-request.

While ee agree that it is not a feature strictly linked to Adobe Xd but rather to the installation process which, probably, involves the entire Adobe product package but:

1. An answer could be: "look, unfortunately it is not a feature strictly related to Adobe Xd so I have to close this thread, but I will report the problem to whoever is responsible for the installation process." at least pretend a bit…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. By way of introduction, I’m a Sr. Product Manager on XD. This is more of a centralized installer question, which is best filed in the Download & Install Community Support forum. I believe at the time I also shared it with the product manager of the installation experience, and I’ll do so again. However, I’m closing this as not a feature request for XD itself.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/bd-p/download-and-install?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

11. All team members working on common cloud files need to be on the same version of XD. Otherwise the file wont open for members on the older version. Most of the time the updates dont even appear at the same time for both Windows and iOS. Each time Creative Cloud app updates automatically, it sets the Auto-Update option to enabled for all apps. Unsuspecting update leads to problems when all team members havent been able to update their respective apps and work gets affected. Please let the Auto-Update setting remain disabled as default and users can choose to update if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Every time I want to update Adobe XD, it asks me to "close it" and I wonder, because I never opened it in the current Windows session.

In the Task Manager, I can find it under "Details" as "XD", with just a handful of bytes. To continue installing, I have to kill this task.

This is the second time it happened when updating, and I never used XD before in the same session.

Looks like a bug to me!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why can't Adobe Fonts be activated in my XD and how do I fix it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This is going to be rather broad for a request, but the product DGLogik has been an amazing program to build interfaces for industrial buildings. There are many many features/aspects of the program that make it easy and fast to use. I am just thinking it would be good to have someone at Adobe take a look at the program and see what they would like to copy from it.

https://www.dglogik.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The OS begun to randomly crash and restart after the installation of Adobe Cloud and XD.

I have several Macs, one of which is exactly like the one where I have Adobe XD installed. None of those are having random resets, only the one where Adobe XD is installed, and only after Adobe XD was installed.

The Mac crash report states that it has some relation to the IO Kit. I believe that the Adobe XD/Cloud is trying to connect to a server while the lid is closed, and is causing the subsequent crash and restart.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. With the recent update, folders for cloud documents are accessible in the creative cloud app. I would like to see that folder structure applied to the cloud documents list on the adobe xd home screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. The text tool is stuck and cannot be used.

Unable to select text modification

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. bug: color picker is broken, see image

Adobe XD Version: 30.2.12.3
    Windows 10: 1906 (Build 18363.900)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. While recording an animation is possible, it makes workflow difficult for transitioning time-based auto-animated clips for use in Premiere Pro. There's supposed to be a way to export for after effects but I've never been able to make it work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. The Undo and Redo function is no longer behaving as intended. Once you undo something the redo function is not working. Sometime when you undo a few times it skips a chunk on items in your undo history as if they were never recorded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)