Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Currently, if you have enabled design specs for your online proto, the proto opens with the specs on by default, but this is not presented in the URL:
    https://xd.adobe.com/view/asdasdasdasdasd/

If you manually turn Design Specs mode on, the URL changes to:
    https://xd.adobe.com/view/asdasdasdasdasd/specs/

Please make it so that the Design Specs mode is OFF unless specifically included in the URL.

Some of my colleagues don't known how to turn Design Specs mode off, so the proto appears not working to them. Also, if fullscreen mode is defined in the URL, it appears as you can't click anything, as the Design Specs…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want it so that the cloud space would work as a team space, not only the individual users.

team cloud space

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I've created a master Library with all of our company's components in it, but that makes it unwieldy to design from. I've tried taking components from the master library and drop it into sub libraries (like "forms"), but if I make a change to a component in the master library, the same component in the "forms" library does not change.

We're a huge company with a number of brands. I'd like to be able to create cascading libraries.

This is especially important since we can't use folders to organize our master design system library.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Whenever I invite a client via the button Invite to share the design at xd.com website a client sees Sign in window. Even though there are other options to log in like Google or Facebook every EVERY single client stops to read right after Sign in with adobe account. Every single time a client comes to me in panic and says "I can't see the design because I don't have an account at Adobe". You should change the wording for this window specifically for people who came to see the design not for people who needs Adobe account. Like an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be nice if share links were optimized better on mobile devices. As of right now there are a lot of bugs. Lagging, disappearing elements. Clients like to look at projects on their own devices, but they're not all going to have adobe XD on their own phones. Here's an example of what my screen looks like in XD and what it looks like with a mobile share link. Adobe please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Description:
    Ability to link to different XD documents, or create a 'project' folder that would let different features of a project to be put into separate XD documents.

Why is this valuable:
    With separate pages being in separate documents, but still linked into a single prototype, different owners could collaborate on a single experience and work together to create a single experience. Linking to an XD doc would open the page at the prototype home screen.

Dependencies:
    The ability to verify links are XD links (currently available I believe).
    Project team members and collaborators.
    External links in Prototype Mode
    Project…

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Note Mode in Presentation Link

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A major pain point is that certain shapes that we, the developers need have not been exported, so we have to contact the designer to have them exported. If it were possible to select indiviual shapes to export, this problem would have been solved

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be a massive help for us and for the client to have the ability to sort the grid, mostly when you have too many screens.

• By creation date
    • By Alphabetical order
    • etc
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. At the moment, the mentioning functionality becomes populated with users only after they have posted a comment (refer to screenshots), even when the link is viewed by users within the same team (account type - wise).

However, if we delete an user's comments, mentioning doesn't reflect that (still shows that user in the list), so we are currently doing that to simulate the feature.

It would be very helpful if there was this flexibility in working collaboratively with XD, as my team is trying to evangelise using this product to management over other competitors.

Moreover, mentioning is only available for…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When there is a comment set with a pin, it would be nice to reply to the comment with another pin.

For example, a client wants a call to action changed to be more visible. Then I suggest connecting it to a different call to action in another location.

As of now, if I want to reply to their comment with my suggestion, I have to describe the location to which I'm referring.

If I could reply with a Pin, they would see where I'm referring to right away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A way to set a link (prototype and/or design specs) as "share within my organization", so anyone with the link and with an email within my enterprise domain can access the link.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sometime is will be useful for participants to acknowledge a comment. It would be nice to add the ability to add a Like to the comments.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to use the embed mode to include the iframe of specs to our workflow toolchain combined with other specs / texts.
    but unfortunately the embed code only works for design and testing.
    why not enable embed including developer tools / specs also?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I share a lot of links out to various stakeholders and PO's (providing comments), and developers (using the inspect features). With a big product, I break out my shared links and projects based on features so there are not hundreds of screens to sift through. Right now we have to manually keep track of which shared link is what. It would be nice if there was a project dashboard that would show all the shared links.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The ability to create XD projects for sharing in the browser and be able to manually upload (in a similar way to Invision) would be perfect. Atm it can be frustrating if working on different CC accounts eg (working on my home computer for work projects). You either have to log out and into the work account or send to my work computer to upload via there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We can assign Prototype Approvers.
    Default State for mocks is In Progress
    These approvers then have the ability to Approve a design.
    After the first approver approves a design it is locked. Only when all approvers have approved does the prototype status change to approved.

Any approver can change the state back to in progress if there needs to be a change later. All approvers will need to re-approve each time the status is changes back to in progress.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be nice to have an area that you could have exportable code like html and css. Also allowing you to add in any related custom code for a particular element that you click on in the dev spec.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want to prioritize my and others' feedback. It is easy to fix based on priority. Currently, they are numbered in the pinning order, but apart from that, I would like to have the ability to prioritize fixes. I really like the feedback feature, so I hope it will be easier to use in the future.

自分および他人のフィードバックに優先順位を付けたい
    自分および他人のフィードバックに優先順位を付けたいです。優先順位に基づいて修正しやすいためです。現在は、ピン留め順に番号がふられていますが、それとは別に修正の優先順位をつける機能が欲しいです。フィードバック機能はとても気に入ってるので、今後より使いやすくなるの期待しています。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Having the ability to show the client the ideal user flow would be helpful. It would be great to have annotations that are separate from comments in the design review link. Even something as simple as having each commenter have a different color pin.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)